Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track Griffey Jr. and Dunn (Week 3)

Featured Replies

There's a reason for that. Its meaningless.

 

Unless you are going to try to convince us that a 40/100/100 high OPS guy not only doesn't contribute to wins but causes losses.

 

An intelligent debate would center around the use of salary space on this particualr team with this particular level of talent.

 

Any way I will much more enjoy the Reds sans Adam Dunn. They will win without his 40/100/100 thats all I care about.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any way I will much more enjoy the Reds sans Adam Dunn. They will win without his 40/100/100 thats all I care about.

 

So are you predicting a winning season with the current lineup?

Any way I will much more enjoy the Reds sans Adam Dunn. They will win without his 40/100/100 thats all I care about.

 

If they finally get competitive I'll be happier than watching them lose with Dunn. No question. However, to place ANY blame on Dunn for the woes of a franchise that has sucked since 1995 is silly.

If they finally get competitive I'll be happier than watching them lose with Dunn. No question. However, to place ANY blame on Dunn for the woes of a franchise that has sucked since 1995 is silly.

 

99 was a good year. Then the real decline started

So are you predicting a winning season with the current lineup?

 

No. I think I predicted something like 79-83. I think they are much closer now than they have been. And it just isn't Dunn. Look at the roster turnover the last 3 seasons. They have certainly changed the makeup of the clubhouse, and IMO for the better.

No. I think I predicted something like 79-83. I think they are much closer now than they have been. And it just isn't Dunn. Look at the roster turnover the last 3 seasons. They have certainly changed the makeup of the clubhouse, and IMO for the better.

 

"Makeup of the clubhouse" IMO is an overrated facet of the game.

 

See 1972 A's.

Reds leftfielders: Avg .194, 2 HR, 7 RBI, 9 BB, 12 Ks, 10 Runs, OBP .306, 3 Errors, 0 SBs

Dunn 2-4 last night. even .300 avg

 

That pretty amazing really for him in that lineup.

Reds leftfielders: Avg .182, 2 HR, 7 RBI, 9 BB, 16 Ks, 10 Runs, OBP .289, 3 Errors, 0 SBs

That pretty amazing really for him in that lineup.

 

1-3 yesterday

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.