Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's Recruits by Stars

Featured Replies

What are the stars each player had coming in as a FROSH at UK? To be consistent lets use Rivals ranking at first.

 

Patterson ***** (5)

Wall ***** (5)

Bledsoe ***** (5)

Cousins ***** (5)

Orton ***** (5)

Henry ***** (5)

Liggins ***** (5)

Stewart *** (3)

Harrelson **** (4)

Stevenson **** (4)

L. Williams ***** (5)

Galloway *** (3)

Miller **** (4)

Harris *** (3)

Meeks **** (4)

CJ Henry *** (3)

Hood **** (4)

Dennis **** (4)

Hill **** (4)

Pilgrim

 

 

I believe this all of the scholarship players.

 

Just curious what UK's ranking with stars would look like and wondered if anyones could be comparable in the the recent past if we land the majority of these.

 

Fill in the blanks.

Edited by 3wishes

Stewart *** (3)

L. Williams ***** (5)

CJ Henry *** (3)

 

I can't seem to find Pilgrim's anywhere...

  • Author
Stewart *** (3)

L. Williams ***** (5)

CJ Henry *** (3)

 

I can't seem to find Pilgrim's anywhere...

 

Thanks, I couldn't seem to find many of them period.

  • Author

I see 7 (5) stars and 5 (4) stars on next years roster. Insane! Also wishful thinking but there is a chance.

  • Author

Wouldn't this have to be one of the most dominant rosters in NCAA basketball history?

I just now managed to find Pilgrim's profile on Rivals but it seems he wasn't given a rating at all.

Wouldn't this have to be one of the most dominant rosters in NCAA basketball history?

 

If they dominate next year. Yes.

Liggins was dropped to a **** (4) star last year when the final rankings came out, if I'm not mistaken.

Liggins was dropped to a **** (4) star last year when the final rankings came out, if I'm not mistaken.

 

Beat you to it already.

Calipari, on his call-in show, says that he's been in touch with "probably" 8 of the top 10 high school juniors in the nation.

I do not remember Williams being a 5 star...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.