Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida-2009

Featured Replies

With the returning of Heisman Trophy winner Tim Tebow, what is the expectations of this Veteran Gator team? I know the loss of Harvin is going to hurt some what, so what young players will have to step up early?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should be better this year.

 

The offense is going to score a lot regardless and they have enough speed to absorb the loss of Harvin.

 

The defense should be better.

  • Author
They should be better this year.

 

The offense is going to score a lot regardless and they have enough speed to absorb the loss of Harvin.

 

The defense should be better.

 

The defense should be one of the best in country because they didn't lose anybody, from the offenseive side of the ball, just say Tim Tebow and thats a million dollar statement!

  • Author

They should be loaded as a team because just this year they have 3 five star and 9 four star recruits coming in, one being a QB looking to replace Tebow after this year!

Though the Gators lost Harvin, they are still head and shoulders above everyone else this season, and they odds on favorite to win the title.

 

Tebow is Tebow (yuck)

Spikes is the best LB in the country. He will absolutely blow up this year, I'm not convinced that he wasn't better than Maualuga and Laurinitis.

Spots of their defense are a little suspect....well only the LB's outside of Spikes. I have an idea about who will be inserted in at one of the OLB spots before too long.....

O-Line is stout, RB's are quick.

WR is a question mark though. Not very many established Collegiate names outwide, but there is some talent. DeBose will be tough, just don't expect him to be Percy. He'll end up as a better WR, but won't be the threat out of the backfield that Percy was.

3 other things.

1. How will the offense do without Dan Mullen calling the plays?

2. Can UF finally go undefeated for an entire season? History says no, my eyes say it is more than likely. To do this Urban will have to keep the Gators from beating themselves. This has happened atleast once in each season he has been there..... Can he keep them focused. Once again, UBM, Tebow, SPikes, lead to a likely yes.

 

Unfortunately, the Gates will win the 2009-2010 title and I will have to hear about it for another year from my buddy Big Spikes.:D

  • Author

You seem to know more about Florida than I do, you wouldn't happen to be a "GATOR" fan would you?

You seem to know more about Florida than I do, you wouldn't happen to be a "GATOR" fan would you?

 

Me, absolutely not. But, I have some pretty good connections with a few college football teams. Not necessarily coaches, but people that know things. The two teams I get the most info about are the Gates and the Canes. I love the U, so no way do I support or like the Gators. But, they have a good, clean program, and I can respect that.

  • Author
Me, absolutely not. But, I have some pretty good connections with a few college football teams. Not necessarily coaches, but people that know things. The two teams I get the most info about are the Gates and the Canes. I love the U, so no way do I support or like the Gators. But, they have a good, clean program, and I can respect that.

 

Exactly! Me as a Florida fan, respects UK's football program more than anything, they are top notch!!!:thumb:

Exactly! Me as a Florida fan, respects UK's football program more than anything, they are top notch!!!:thumb:

 

Well UK is my 2nd favorite college football team.....But, the pale in comparison to.......

 

 

The "U" of Miami Hurricanes are #1 in my book.:thumb:

National Champs.

  • Author
National Champs.

 

I hope you're talking about Florida?

I hope you're talking about Florida?

 

Pretty sure they're the topic in the thread title... :thumb:

  • Author
Pretty sure they're the topic in the thread title... :thumb:

 

Just making sure!:ylsuper:

National Champs.

 

Not again. They've won enough lately...:isurrender:

Though the Gators lost Harvin, they are still head and shoulders above everyone else this season, and they odds on favorite to win the title.

 

Tebow is Tebow (yuck)

Spikes is the best LB in the country. He will absolutely blow up this year, I'm not convinced that he wasn't better than Maualuga and Laurinitis.

Spots of their defense are a little suspect....well only the LB's outside of Spikes. I have an idea about who will be inserted in at one of the OLB spots before too long.....

O-Line is stout, RB's are quick.

WR is a question mark though. Not very many established Collegiate names outwide, but there is some talent. DeBose will be tough, just don't expect him to be Percy. He'll end up as a better WR, but won't be the threat out of the backfield that Percy was.

3 other things.

1. How will the offense do without Dan Mullen calling the plays?

2. Can UF finally go undefeated for an entire season? History says no, my eyes say it is more than likely. To do this Urban will have to keep the Gators from beating themselves. This has happened atleast once in each season he has been there..... Can he keep them focused. Once again, UBM, Tebow, SPikes, lead to a likely yes.

 

Unfortunately, the Gates will win the 2009-2010 title and I will have to hear about it for another year from my buddy Big Spikes.:D

 

They've still got a tough task ahead of them...navigating the SEC is never easy.

 

But, there's no doubt who the pre-season #1 and BCS favorite is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.