Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question about R.J. Corman and UK

Featured Replies

 

I thought I read or heard something to the effect that he has never donated a dime to the program, but that he is a big time UK fan. I could be wrong, but I know I heard something along those lines. I believe the length of his donations has been the purchase of season tickets. It's something worth looking into.

 

 

This is what I herd on tv about RJ Corman. That the only reason he did this was because he was asked by a close banker friend and charged UK nothing for his services.

The ''close banker friend'' is a guy by the name of Luther Deaton. He is the manager of Central Bank in Lexington.

If he's a UK fan, as successful as he is, I doubt it would've taken much asking for him to say yes.

RJ donates a lot of money to several things around Nicholasville. He use to deliver the game ball for the East vs. West game, he ain't hurtin for money.

I thought the University bought their own jet a few years ago(Less than 5) or a time share deal on one to make it easier for the basketball and football coaches to recruit?

I thought the University bought their own jet a few years ago(Less than 5) or a time share deal on one to make it easier for the basketball and football coaches to recruit?

 

Kentucky man have, but why buy a cow when you can get the milk free?

Kentucky man have, but why buy a cow when you can get the milk free?

 

Hahahaha Solid.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.