Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Madison Southern

Featured Replies

No hostility. I have no ties to MS at all. I'm sure Rico is the best player at Madison Southern, but that doesn't mean he is one of the best players in the state that is a sure fire division 1 player like you claim him to be.

No hostility. I have no ties to MS at all. I'm sure Rico is the best player at Madison Southern, but that doesn't mean he is one of the best players in the state that is a sure fire division 1 player like you claim him to be.

 

Well, he may not be Mr. Football, but the only schools that are seriously talking to him and contacting him are D-1 schools. Rico has played on a team that has not been successful, but it takes more than one good player to make a team. I do believe though that Southern will be better this year, and will be a viable team to contend with.

I sense a little hostility Blockbuster. You must not be a Southern fan.:banana:

 

Where is the LOVE!! McCreary Central get's the same thing. Just keep on Keeping On!

I think that MS has some very good athletes but they had an extremely tough schedule in 2008. Rico Brown is a very nice young man a very very good athlete who probably has an excellent chance playing at a D-1 school. I wish him and the rest of MS all the luck for the 2009 schedule.

Looks like Rico Brown has his first offer from WKU per the WKU rivals site. Congratulations to him!

Looks like Rico Brown has his first offer from WKU per the WKU rivals site. Congratulations to him!

 

Conj: Good Luck Rico.:dancingpa

Who/where do they scrimmage ?

They scrimmage Bourbon County on Saturday August 15 at Madison Southern.

They scrimmage Bourbon County on Saturday August 15 at Madison Southern.

 

I assume 7 or 7:30 kickoff?

I assume 7 or 7:30 kickoff?
I'm not really sure. I've heard a 6 pm start time. I'll check tomorrow and see.
I assume 7 or 7:30 kickoff?
I was informed yesterday that the scrimmage starts at 7 pm.
How manu kids do MS have out?

I've heard anywhere from 25-40 kids.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.