Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 2009/2010

Featured Replies

Bob Kouns court!:lol::lol: What is scary is that Bonner will commit as many fouls in next years district tournament as he did in this years.

 

I will stand by my evaluation. 1. Fairview 2. Rose Hill 3. Ashland 4. Boyd Co.

 

Like I said all of this talk sounds exactly like the same bravado we heard last year before the 64th district tournament. I ask again how did that turn out? Not interested in the Rose Hillian view of the officiating because in the last 3 years they haven't lost a game where they did not blame it on the officiating.

Edited by the one man

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real question is how much time does Buddy have left to get the Tomcats to Rupp Arena? Is the seat hot yet?

 

Buddy Biggs is not in any trouble. I love how the haters are always trying to stir things up.

Delete. Posted in wrong thread.

Edited by Wyrostek

Like I said all of this talk sounds exactly like the same bravado we heard last year before the 64th district tournament. I ask again how did that turn out? Not interested in the Rose Hillian view of the officiating because in the last 3 years they haven't lost a game where they did not blame it on the officiating.

 

Like I said third best team in the district next year, IMO. You may disagree but that is how I see it. I don't know about Rose Hill's past losses but I can assure you nobody whines more about officials than the little round announcer on your radio broadcast and that my friend isn't debatable. Typical Ashland fan living in the past.

Like I said third best team in the district next year, IMO. You may disagree but that is how I see it. I don't know about Rose Hill's past losses but I can assure you nobody whines more about officials than the little round announcer on your radio broadcast and that my friend isn't debatable. Typical Ashland fan living in the past.

 

Amen brother

Like I said third best team in the district next year, IMO. You may disagree but that is how I see it. I don't know about Rose Hill's past losses but I can assure you nobody whines more about officials than the little round announcer on your radio broadcast and that my friend isn't debatable. Typical Ashland fan living in the past.[/quote

 

I do disagree. I view the 64th as a toss up between three teams.Ashland may have lost their senior post player(Bonner) but Fairview also lost their post player(Evans) and Point guard(Gehringer) so I don't see either having an advantage. Rose Hill has some athletes with size but they have to prove they can come away from the basket and guard Fairview and/or Ashland without getting into foul trouble. Rose Hill also has to prove they can improve their guard play next year.

Like I said third best team in the district next year, IMO. You may disagree but that is how I see it. I don't know about Rose Hill's past losses but I can assure you nobody whines more about officials than the little round announcer on your radio broadcast and that my friend isn't debatable. Typical Ashland fan living in the past.[/quote

 

I do disagree. I view the 64th as a toss up between three teams.Ashland may have lost their senior post player(Bonner) but Fairview also lost their post player(Evans) and Point guard(Gehringer) so I don't see either having an advantage. Rose Hill has some athletes with size but they have to prove they can come away from the basket and guard Fairview and/or Ashland without getting into foul trouble. Rose Hill also has to prove they can improve their guard play next year.

 

Fair enough. Can we agree that Boyd is a distant 4th?

 

Fair enough. Can we agree that Boyd is a distant 4th?

 

I will agree with you on that point Koun Dog!

Things could get interesting out on Blazer Blvd. this fall.

How does the district stack up with all of the musical chairs? Does this mean Rose Hill falls back to Boyd? Who will be eligible at Ashland or Fairview? Time will tell.

Boyd probably will move up to the #3 team in the 64th this fall.

Boyd probably will move up to the #3 team in the 64th this fall.

 

and 15th in the region

and 15th in the region

 

Good one sad but probably true.

 

:thumb::thumb::clap:

J D Adams in and out to Fairview. Kyle Bush in from Rose Hill. Welcome to Atown Kyle! JD I hope you find happiness.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.