Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan State 82 Connecticut 73

Featured Replies

The Big East was far and away the best conference this year. But Izzo can flat out coach. Another tourney win for the Spartans. His NCAA record is pretty special.

Did I hear correctly that Izzo has never lost an NCAA tournament game to a lower seeded team?

Did I hear correctly that Izzo has never lost an NCAA tournament game to a lower seeded team?

 

I don't think that's right...

 

But I could be wrong.

Did I hear correctly that Izzo has never lost an NCAA tournament game to a lower seeded team?

 

Not sure about that one, maybe so but I know that I heard that Izzo has never lost an NCAA tournament game in his home state of Michigan. I know that means nothing really, just saying......

I don't think there is any doubt that the Big East had the best conference top to bottom, as for the best team/teams in the country? Doesn't seem that way now.

This is the 2nd year UCONN has cost me a win in our office pool. I was in the lead by 5 pts with UCONN & UNC going to the title game. I had UCONN winning it all. Stickin Huskies.

From what I saw UConn just got out hustled all game long. MSU just did all the little things right in this game.IMO

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.