Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thomas More Looking for a New Coach

Featured Replies

Coach Ellenwood parlayed a championship season into a D2 job at Ashland. Congrats to him.

 

The new coach will certainly be coming into a better situation that Ellenwood.

Clyde - PM me when you get a sec...

This will hurt the program. He did a great job considering the mess that was left him in the basketball program when he took over. Unfortunately with the salary structure that Thomas More has for a head coach this is tough to get high quality that will stay.

How well, or not well, do they pay?

Private DIII school with an AD that does not coach anything....salaries are bad........When they brought Coach Ellenwood in they made one full time job AD/head coach and made it two full time jobs. My guess (somewhat educated) is around 30-35 K

I know they make less than a teacher/coach at a public high school would.

Billy Gillispie could be in the running for this job...

 

I would like for BCG to get a job where he can just coach and not have all the preasure like he did at UK!

I would like for BCG to get a job where he can just coach and not have all the preasure like he did at UK!

He may go back to Texas-El Paso, if Tony Barbee gets the Memphis job.

Someone mentioned Texas Pan-American or something along those lines...

Someone mentioned Texas Pan-American or something along those lines...

Where in the world is that? :idunno:

Where in the world is that? :idunno:

 

If I had to guess it would be in TEXAS! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

If I had to guess it would be in TEXAS! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Why do you have to be so negative?:idunno:

Why do you have to be so negative?:idunno:

 

You know I'm JK with you B.A, I love cracking a few jokes here and there!:laugh:

I just hope they can bring in a quality coach..........They were finally enjoying some positive press. Which had been hard to come buy the last several years of the Coach Conner regime. Once he lost his assistant he became lost as a coach (I think the guys name was Setter). He has however made great strides to improve all the athletic programs so I hope he can make another great higher and keep this program moving. Anybody know a time table on this???????

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.