Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thomas More Looking for a New Coach

Featured Replies

Where in the world is that? :idunno:
Edinburg, Texas

I know he's young, but would Asst. Matt Finke be considered for the job?? Good basketball kid with some local connections!!

Maybe Billy G will go to Thomas More

I know they make less than a teacher/coach at a public high school would.

 

Yes they do. I heard it was 32K. I thnk teachers and head coaches of private schools make more.

I know he's young, but would Asst. Matt Finke be considered for the job?? Good basketball kid with some local connections!!

 

Wondering the same. I would love to see Finke get the job. It'd be a great opportunity for him, if he's even interested...

From the article in today's paper AD Terry Connor said they had over 117 applicants.

anybody heard any more on this situation?

anybody heard any more on this situation?

 

The aforementioned Matt Finke (current TMC assistant) is not a candidate.

Evidently they are having trouble getting interviews set up??? At least that is the word from Terry Connor in the Enquirer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.