Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March 31st, worst day ever for UK fans

Featured Replies

March 31, has to be the worst days ever for UK basketball fans. Let's just take a look at what has happened on this date in UK basketball history.

 

 

1975: Cats lose to UCLA in NCAA title game

1984: Cats lose in Final 4 to Georgetown

 

1997: Cats lose title game to Arizona

 

2009: Calipari breaks the heart of UK fans???

 

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
LRCW not a good day to start my school day! :puke::cry:

 

 

 

Just trying to keep people from falling too hard. I don't think he's coming.

Just trying to keep people from falling too hard. I don't think he's coming.

 

Oh, man this would smash my day. I really would be very upset. I hope your wrong but who knows. :puke:

Just trying to keep people from falling too hard. I don't think he's coming.

 

REALLY? By what authority do you say this?

  • Author
REALLY? By what authority do you say this?

 

 

By my authority. Do you have to get permission to give your opinion?

I'm glad someone is enjoying this......

  • Author
I think LRCW's glass is always empty.

 

 

No, not really, but my plate is always empty when I'm done eating. :D:D

No, not really, but my plate is always empty when I'm done eating. :D:D

 

:laugh: That is good.

I thought sure that UKMustang had started this thread :lol:

 

j/k guys

 

If it makes you feel any better, my daughter was born on March 21st. I sat in the hospital room with family that night and watched DWade destroy the Cats in the Elite 8.

Just trying to keep people from falling too hard. I don't think he's coming.

 

LRCW my guess is that you are not a gambling man.

  • Author
LRCW my guess is that you are not a gambling man.

 

 

Nope.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.