Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scuttlebutt then some...

Featured Replies

From all accounts that I have explored, Donovan hasn't left Gainesville since he got back from the NIT.

 

Been checking Flight Manifests??? :jump: :lol: :cool:

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a few people inside the B-Ball program. One told me on Monday BCG was gone, he was right, he also told me HE wanted Billy D, but thought it would be hard getting him here. Then I posted my thread on why I thought Billy D would be a great FIT for the Cats.

  • Author

Only thing I have heard was that Donovan was headed to his beach house...

Remember when there was a report that Donovan resigned at Florida, only to late release a statement?

 

Well...

 

"After Donovan's released statement, WOFL-TV reporter Kevin Holden tells NEWS 25 he is sticking with his story and his source's information. Holden goes as far saying Kentucky and Donovan have agreed with a deal in principle."

Remember when there was a report that Donovan resigned at Florida, only to late release a statement?

 

Well...

 

"After Donovan's released statement, WOFL-TV reporter Kevin Holden tells NEWS 25 he is sticking with his story and his source's information. Holden goes as far saying Kentucky and Donovan have agreed with a deal in principle."

 

Link? I don't ask to be rude, but I would like to read the article.

Remember when there was a report that Donovan resigned at Florida, only to late release a statement?

 

Well...

 

"After Donovan's released statement, WOFL-TV reporter Kevin Holden tells NEWS 25 he is sticking with his story and his source's information. Holden goes as far saying Kentucky and Donovan have agreed with a deal in principle."

 

Link?

  • Author

Is this the one sticking to the UK source?

 

I still have a couple people saying they think it is Donovan. Frankly, I don't think the chances are good.

Is this the one sticking to the UK source?

 

I still have a couple people saying they think it is Donovan. Frankly, I don't think the chances are good.

 

Are these the same people that were reporting Billy D two years ago?

  • Author
Are these the same people that were reporting Billy D two years ago?

 

No. My sources from two years ago were with people who were in on the deal making aspect of it.

This year it is from people who are connected to BD in some form.

I'd love to read this article. Anyone have an actual link?

That's bogus. In the next update, he said he's not going anywhere.

 

It clearly says in the most recent story that UK is going after Tom Izzo.

Read the small font below Izzo story...

 

Donovan still available?

 

No idea what to make of all that, is there any credence to any of it?

That's bogus. In the next update, he said he's not going anywhere.

 

It clearly says in the most recent story that UK is going after Tom Izzo.

 

The updates after are prior to that. Is it likely? I don't know. But you aren't interpreting the layout right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.