Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scuttlebutt then some...

Featured Replies

I can give everyone a little insight. Regardless of what you are hearing the decision on BCG was made awhile back. The last few weeks just cemented the decision. I posted that before they announced and said I would openly eat crow if I was wrong. I wasnt. I can also tell you with 100% truth that Mitch was contacted by a couple of coach's "people" after the GEORGIA loss. They let MB know they would be interested if he decided to make a move. MB has been in constant contact with them since.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They let MB know they would be interested if he decided to make a move. MB has been in constant contact with them since.

 

If what you say is true, UK is in serious risk of tampering allegations, and that's bad news.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.