March 27, 200917 yr Missouri is 19/31 from the line. Memphis is 15/28. So neither team has a more legit gripe than the other, but both could have helped themselves if the other team didn't shoot any better.
March 27, 200917 yr Memphis fails to get a rebound on a Mizzou miss, down to 2:30 left. I don't know how much longer Memphis can go without fouling. And quite frankly, with the way Mizzou has shot them, why wouldn't you anyway? 89-83 Mizzou, 2:05 left.
March 27, 200917 yr Memphis misses a three ball (which they're allergic to) and Mizzou is going to the line up 91-83.
March 27, 200917 yr I think Memphis is going to run out of time. If they had, I don't know, 5 more minutes, maybe they could've done this. 24 is just way too deep, especially by a team that can't shoot the three ball.
March 27, 200917 yr The only upsetting thing about this for me is that it's probably gong to ruin a 4-0 night.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.