Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Missouri/Memphis Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 110
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make that their biggest lead at 55-38 with 18:15 left.

Make that their biggest lead at 57-38 with 18:05 left.

Meet your newest Wildcat.... Mr. John Calipari......

CUSA sucks.

I think that's obvious anyway. But I am very thankful right now that I've only got Memphis winning one more game. Though I'm starting to worry a lot more about Mizzou.

I think that's obvious anyway. But I am very thankful right now that I've only got Memphis winning one more game. Though I'm starting to worry a lot more about Mizzou.

 

I picked Mizzou....:banana:

^ I felt fine about Memphis until about the 4 minute mark of the first half. Then Missouri just started to beat them to death.

Three ball by Missouri. Guys, this is a crazy good performance. 64-40, 15:50 left.

Memphis has, uh, "closed" I guess to 64-48 with 14:57 left. Making a mini-run.

Memphis is already in the bonus, but that's not necessarily a positive as they've been dreadful from the free throw line.

 

64-49, 14:32 left.

I love seeing Memphis catch a beat down. Just hope it holds up....

 

Mike Anderson is a pretty good coach himself...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.