Need advice from NKY/Cinn. area on hotels

Xtiger69

Ok, near the Main Strasse area just off of the I-71/75 bridge the hotels are the Raddison on 5th street, and on 3rd you have Holiday Inn, Extended Stay and Courtyard, and of course as Nees1212 mentioned the Embassy and Marriott are next to the suspension bridge. I still can't think of the one just west of the I-71/75 bridge on Crescent.

If you stay on the Ohio side I would recommend the Cincinnatian Hotel.

It sounds like the NKY side would be the best play!

Then you want to hit up the Embassy or the Marriott. 30 second walk to the bridge that you walk to the stadium. Bridge empties as the stadium.

With an unlimited budget, that's the way to go.

I would recommend the Comfort Suites Hotel in Newport. It's near the Levee, and it's close to Cincy. It's a long walking distance, cheap cab. It's directly across the street from Party Source.

The address is 420 Riverboat Row, Newport, KY.

Then you want to hit up the Embassy or the Marriott. 30 second walk to the bridge that you walk to the stadium. Bridge empties as the stadium.

Thank you I will take your advice. Can you still walk to any restaurants or bars?

With an unlimited budget, that's the way to go.

I would recommend the Comfort Suites Hotel in Newport. It's near the Levee, and it's close to Cincy. It's a long walking distance, cheap cab. It's directly across the street from Party Source.

The address is 420 Riverboat Row, Newport, KY.

Awesome thanks a ton!

Thank you I will take your advice. Can you still walk to any restaurants or bars?

There's a good restaurant in the lobby of one of them with a nice outdoor eating area. You'll have a farther walk to other restaurants and bars than if you stayed in the Holiday Inn or Radisson, but you'll be in a much nicer hotel with shorter walk. If you want all around convenience, then downtown is the best place to stay IMO. However, there's a constant shuttle service that runs in a circle between Cincinnati, Newport, and Covington.