Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Texas Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Terrible officiating at the end changed the outcome of this game, IMO.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Terrible officiating at the end changed the outcome of this game, IMO.

 

I disagree..it was a great game that was called very tight all game long!!! The big boy from Texas getting into trouble spelled trouble for the Longhorns big time.

You haters are hilarious. Great, great game. This matchup scared me from the draw....I don't know if Duke can beat 'Nova, but whew, I get to unwind until Thursday!

 

Nova and Duke are very similar teams, should be a great matchup.

I want Duke to avoid the lightning quick PG as long as possible. I gotta say, I've never seen such a quick shot like AJ Abrams.

Terrible officiating at the end changed the outcome of this game, IMO.

 

I didn't care who won the game but I felt like the last couple of minutes the officiating was awful. Duke got a lot of help IMO.

Vill might be too physical for them. Interesting matchup.

I disagree..it was a great game that was called very tight all game long!!! The big boy from Texas getting into trouble spelled trouble for the Longhorns big time.

 

You disagree that really suprises me.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

^ That concerns me immensely, though I think that depends strictly on how tight they call the game. I would prefer a game like tonight's. They were very liberal with the whistle tonight, that would certainly help against the mighty Big East physicality.

You disagree that really suprises me.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

I wouldn't expect it to, though I have generally shown a habit of calling it like it appears.

^ That concerns me immensely, though I think that depends strictly on how tight they call the game. I would prefer a game like tonight's. They were very liberal with the whistle tonight, that would certainly help against the mighty Big East physicality.

 

 

You better hope coach k takes Tony Greene to Boston.:lol:

I want Duke to avoid the lightning quick PG as long as possible. I gotta say, I've never seen such a quick shot like AJ Abrams.

 

Did you see the PG Thrus I think he was Va Commonwealth. That kid was awesome!

  • Author
I wouldn't expect it to, though I have generally shown a habit of calling it like it appears.

 

Then you'll surely admit that Texas was hosed in this game.

I wouldn't expect it to, though I have generally shown a habit of calling it like it appears.

 

:ohbrother::ohbrother:

 

Really when it favors your opinion you do.

Did you see the PG Thrus I think he was Va Commonwealth. That kid was awesome!

 

That was essentially the same squad that beat Duke two years ago, I wanted no part of seeing them, though I am not fond of seeing 'Nova either.

Then you'll surely admit that Texas was hosed in this game.

 

:ohbrother::ohbrother:

 

Really when it favors your opinion you do.

 

You guys really have selective memories when it comes to Duke and their close calls.

Exactly what foul calls are you guys disputing here? The shove off that put Duke to the line up three? The foul where the Texas guy bumped the Duke player that got Duke to the line and eventually up 2? Which ones? Most of them seemed there, I saw some let go on both sides, such as the Texas player going over the back on a rebound right before Scheyer's save, which I already noted up the line.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.