Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Texas Updates

Featured Replies

Tie game, less than a minute...

 

Duke gets a "nice" call on a rebound to get 2 FT's

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Duke 71

Texas 69

Tony Greene strikes again.

  • Author

Duke 72

Texas 69

  • Author

Another horrible call!!!!

 

This is atrocious.

 

I hope Duke loses by 80 in the next round.

Zebras win another one for duke.

  • Author
Zebras win another one for duke.

 

Unbelievable.

LOL

  • Author

And, just to ice the cake, they allow a Duke over the back on the FT miss and call nothing. Duke gets the hookup.

I dont know how Tony Greene sleeps at Night.

And, just to ice the cake, they allow a Duke over the back on the FT miss and call nothing. Duke gets the hookup.

It ended up not mattering on the first bit, but UT went over the back on the rebound attempt on their possession before the crazy Scheyer save.

  • Author
I dont know how Tony Greene sleeps at Night.

 

He probably sleeps on a pile of money.

  • Author

I"ll be cheering for Villanova.

Tony Greene advances along with duke.

You haters are hilarious. Great, great game. This matchup scared me from the draw....I don't know if Duke can beat 'Nova, but whew, I get to unwind until Thursday!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.