Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Davidson 70 South Carolina 63

Featured Replies

Nice, I thought for sure that Davidson would make the NCAA. They had a real good showing last year, just never seemed to get on pace this year. They were in a tough league.
As I have said, Davidson was really good last year because of their PG. Curry was amazing, don't get me wrong but he benefited by not having to run the show.
The way we defend the three he would have gone off for 50.

 

Very, very true.

 

Last night my husband was standing in the kitchen and I was about 15 feet away. I took a flying leap towards him with my arms outstretched and said "guess who I am?" He just looked at me strangely and I said "I'm a Cat defending the three!":taz: Sad, but funny!:lol:

Man I sure we wish we had Darrin Horn as UK's coach. Looks like he did awesome last night losing at home in the first round of the NIT.

If you look at the box score, several stats jump out:

 

1. Downey shot 5-14 from the field with 6 turnovers.

2. Fredrick shot 4-13 with 6 turnovers.

3. South Carolina shot 20% from behind the 3 point line and 37.5% overall.

4. South Carolina only had 7 assists.

I'd pay to see Stephen Curry play. What an exciting college player.

After USC beat the Cats at Rupp a "mike" picked up Darrin Horn walking off the court with a player and saying..."sure is quite in here".

 

Bet it was quite in USC gym too.

 

Curry had a bunch of good looks, but his team gets him the ball too.

 

Why would he not feel that way they lost last night, but that night in a "quite" Rupp was huge for him and his team.:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.