Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Covington Catholic Schedule

Featured Replies

DATE

Aug. 21st Ryle

Aug. 29th Lexington Catholic

Sept. 5th LaSalle

Sept. 11th Campbell County

Sept. 19th Beechwood

Sept. 26th Newport Central Catholic

Oct. 3rd/4th Bye Week

Oct. 10th Scott

Oct. 17th Highlands

Oct. 23rd Dixie

Oct. 30th Louisville St. X

DATE

Aug. 21st Ryle

Aug. 29th Lexington Catholic

Sept. 5th LaSalle

Sept. 11th Campbell County

Sept. 19th Beechwood

Sept. 26th Newport Central Catholic

Oct. 3rd/4th Bye Week

Oct. 10th Scott

Oct. 17th Highlands

Oct. 23rd Dixie

Oct. 30th Louisville St. X

 

Not too many cupcakes built into this schedule! The Colonels will earn it next year!

Still, it looks a lot better than what they've had in the last couple of years... at least there's no Elder/Cincy Saint X/Moeller.

I like the schedule with LexCath and district games at the end of the year.

LexCath is a team that should be on the schedule every year.

Still a tough schedule but one that is doable.

CCH needs to replace X with a cupcake and then the schedule would be about perfect.

For the first time in a while CovCath is playing five home games at Wooten Field that in itself is rather nice

 

Home games are LaSalle, Beechwood, Newport Central Catholic, Scott, and Highlands

 

CCH needs to replace X with a cupcake and then the schedule would be about perfect.

 

Agreed. Tough schedule for the new coach.

CCH needs to replace X with a cupcake and then the schedule would be about perfect.

 

Agreed. Tough schedule for the new coach.

 

I agree. I had heard they were originally supposed to replace L'ville St. X with Cooper to end the season.

 

Anyone know what happened with that? :confused:

I agree. I had heard they were originally supposed to replace L'ville St. X with Cooper to end the season.

 

Anyone know what happened with that? :confused:

 

Wow, Tezz, I didn't realize you were up on CCH football.

 

As to your question, no clue.

What? No Colerain, no Indy Ben Davis, no Youngstown Mooney?

 

I like this schedule much better than in previous years, but it will be another grinder.

DATE

Aug. 21st Ryle

Aug. 29th Lexington Catholic

Sept. 5th LaSalle

Sept. 11th Campbell County

Sept. 19th Beechwood

Sept. 26th Newport Central Catholic

Oct. 3rd/4th Bye Week

Oct. 10th Scott

Oct. 17th Highlands

Oct. 23rd Dixie

Oct. 30th Louisville St. X

 

Nice schedule! I think the Colonels are going to surprise a lot of folks this year. With three returning starters on the O line and Wirth intstalling the spread, I think CovCath is going to score a lot of points. If CovCath can put a decent D together, I think they'll get a lot more wins than people were expecting.

I agree. I had heard they were originally supposed to replace L'ville St. X with Cooper to end the season.

 

Anyone know what happened with that? :confused:

 

Wow, I see you have been spreading your wings the last couple of weeks. :sssh:

 

Don't know about Cooper but I thought the AD renewed with X on his own without input from the football staff.

  • Author
I agree. I had heard they were originally supposed to replace L'ville St. X with Cooper to end the season.

 

Anyone know what happened with that? :confused:

 

The initial schedule I saw did have Cooper on it, no Lou X or Lex Catholic. I am assuming one of them replaced Holmes. Not sure what happened with Cooper.

What? No Colerain, no Indy Ben Davis, no Youngstown Mooney?

 

I like this schedule much better than in previous years, but it will be another grinder.

 

I see a great deal of pain ahead for the CovCath faithful. 3-7 at best , probably 2-8.

Much better schedule than the past two years. The past two years were brutal schedules. This one seems like it's a much more doable schedule. That said, this will be a rebuilding year for them. It will be rough but in the long term I think Wirth is what the program needs and wish CovCath would have had him two years ago. Go Colonels!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.