Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 47 Moore 45

Featured Replies

Go to Courier Journal blog by Jason Frakes fro much of the details. Sewell had 13 and Trinity sank their free throws down the stretch to edge the Mustangs. Now the Rocks are in the final 64!

Mosley got hurt in the 3rd with Moore down about 2 points and that really hurt Moore the rest of the way.

Neither team played well.

 

If Trinity shows up with the same effort on Monday, Eastern will blow them out!! :scared:

How did young Harrison play?

 

Like a freshman. If he would take a little bit of the fancy stuff out of his game he would cut down on his turnovers. He is going to be a good one but as a freshman he'll struggle again when Eastern gets after him. Eastern will name the score on Trinity.

Mosley got hurt in the 3rd with Moore down about 2 points and that really hurt Moore the rest of the way.

 

The score reflects that they played Trinity better when Mosley was out.

The score reflects that they played Trinity better when Mosley was out.

 

The margin remained just about the same pre- and post-Mosley. T won the first 3 quarters by 1 point each. Moore won the last by 1. He had an excellent first quarter, then was merely mortal after that. I thought Harrison did a pretty good job against Moore's press. T's big man played as well as I have seen him (5 or so games) this year. T will likely need a great game from Josh Sewell and its inside people to hang with Eastern. I wish he would post up more. I think he could be effective doing that.

Nice win Trinity :thumb:

The margin remained just about the same pre- and post-Mosley. T won the first 3 quarters by 1 point each. Moore won the last by 1. He had an excellent first quarter, then was merely mortal after that. I thought Harrison did a pretty good job against Moore's press. T's big man played as well as I have seen him (5 or so games) this year. T will likely need a great game from Josh Sewell and its inside people to hang with Eastern. I wish he would post up more. I think he could be effective doing that.

 

He seems to lose his focus sometimes during the game.

He seems to lose his focus sometimes during the game.

I agree. As a matter of fact, I think he did not score in the second half yesterday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.