March 3, 200917 yr I have a hard time thinking that if Jared Carter had been given minutes in the past two seasons, he couldn't help Kentucky at least in some games with certain match ups. I see how bad he has looked at times on the floor, but he hasn't played much to get any sort of flow or confidence. It does make a difference. For some players it just doesn't matter. See: Michael Porter.
March 3, 200917 yr Porter - Averaging more shots per minute this year than last. Galloway - played 20min or more in 3 of the last 5 games (not including SC, where he was unavailable). His best games have been in February. Liggins - Doesn't have confidence? Really? If anything he has too much confidence. Harrellson - Josh's minutes have decreased because he isn't athletic enough against SEC teams. I haven't really seen a lack of confidence when he's been on the floor. Carter - Are you serious? I love how you didn't mention Miller. Miller CLEARLY struggled early with confidence, but didn't hesitate to nail a 3 late in the game to tie LSU. He's undoubtedly GAINED confidence through the year. :thumb: All strong points in my opinion.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.