Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Former Silver Grover on National TV tomorrow

Featured Replies

Corey Pelle, the 2007 N. KY. Enquirer Player of the Year from Silver Grove, will be on CSTV tomorrow at 3pm. Pelle has had a great 2 years at West Liberty State, leading them to 20 win seasons both years. He is currently averaging 17 ppg, 6apg and already set the single season school record for steals. CSTV is CBS' cable station, and its available on DirecTV (Channel 613) and DISH network (Channel 152). I am sure Pelle's Cafe will be packed tomorrow afternoon. Congrats to the former Big Train!

 

http://hilltoppersports.com/page.cfm?story=24517&cat=exclusives

That's awesome...Good for Corey...

Corey was a tremendous high school player, I would have loved to see him at play at NKU.

Corey Pelle, the 2007 N. KY. Enquirer Player of the Year from Silver Grove, will be on CSTV tomorrow at 3pm. Pelle has had a great 2 years at West Liberty State, leading them to 20 win seasons both years. He is currently averaging 17 ppg, 6apg and already set the single season school record for steals. CSTV is CBS' cable station, and its available on DirecTV (Channel 613) and DISH network (Channel 152). I am sure Pelle's Cafe will be packed tomorrow afternoon. Congrats to the former Big Train!

 

http://hilltoppersports.com/page.cfm?story=24517&cat=exclusives

 

Is this on Insight Cable??

Congrats to a great season. I have heard many wonderful things baout Corey's play on the court but I will have to say that it helps being on a team in the West Virginia Intercollegiate Athletic Conference. The WVIAC is hands down the worst non-HBCU conference in all of Division II athletics. I do accept that there are a couple decent teams in that conference but including in all of the schools in that conference, I give them an F on overall talent. When you have schools in there that couldn't beat a high school team, then something is wrong. That conference needs to leave DII and go back to the NAIA.

Congrats to a great season. I have heard many wonderful things baout Corey's play on the court but I will have to say that it helps being on a team in the West Virginia Intercollegiate Athletic Conference. The WVIAC is hands down the worst non-HBCU conference in all of Division II athletics. I do accept that there are a couple decent teams in that conference but including in all of the schools in that conference, I give them an F on overall talent. When you have schools in there that couldn't beat a high school team, then something is wrong. That conference needs to leave DII and go back to the NAIA.

 

Wow......why so positive:irked:

  • Author

statmanhensley Congrats to a great season. I have heard many wonderful things baout Corey's play on the court but I will have to say that it helps being on a team in the West Virginia Intercollegiate Athletic Conference. The WVIAC is hands down the worst non-HBCU conference in all of Division II athletics. I do accept that there are a couple decent teams in that conference but including in all of the schools in that conference, I give them an F on overall talent. When you have schools in there that couldn't beat a high school team, then something is wrong. That conference needs to leave DII and go back to the NAIA.

Today 05:50 PM

 

They played Bellarmine to a 3 point game at a neutral site. What did NKU do in each of their games? I'll agree that the bottom 5 in the WVIAC are very bad, but they have had 3 teams ranked in the top 25 this year.

Way to go Cory!

 

I'm sure you will do the Grove proud on the big screen!

W.Liberty up 4 in second half. Cory is impressive

I'm sure the Grove is smiling today.

Corey Pelle, the reigning WVC Men's Basketball Player of the Week, led West Liberty with 17 points in a 77-73 victory!

.:ylsuper:

I'm sure the Grove is smiling today.

Corey Pelle, the reigning WVC Men's Basketball Player of the Week, led West Liberty with 17 points in a 77-73 victory!

.:ylsuper:

 

Not sure which game you watched, but while Corey did have a nice game (11 points and 9 rebounds); W. Liberty won 93-80 and was led by Ben Howlett's 25 and Mike Mathey's 20. Corey played a very nice all around game with several assists and some good "D", but didn't have his best shooting game. He hit a large 3 with about a minute to go, which pretty much sealed the deal for the Hilltoppers over their rival. You might be referring to the first game vs. Wheeling Jesuit about a month ago??

 

Best of luck to Corey and the 'Toppers in the tourney!! :thumb:

Not sure which game you watched, but while Corey did have a nice game (11 points and 9 rebounds); W. Liberty won 93-80 and was led by Ben Howlett's 25 and Mike Mathey's 20. Corey played a very nice all around game with several assists and some good "D", but didn't have his best shooting game. He hit a large 3 with about a minute to go, which pretty much sealed the deal for the Hilltoppers over their rival. You might be referring to the first game vs. Wheeling Jesuit about a month ago??

 

Best of luck to Corey and the 'Toppers in the tourney!! :thumb:

 

Thanks Stickerman. I did not get to see the game. I went to West Liberty web site and it would not open the link to the box scores. I than went to WJU web site and must have missed the date of the game. Thanks for the correction.:notworthy:

Thanks Stickerman. I did not get to see the game. I went to West Liberty web site and it would not open the link to the box scores. I than went to WJU web site and must have missed the date of the game. Thanks for the correction.:notworthy:

 

No problem--Just another CP fan and happened to watch the game and follow his career.

No problem--Just another CP fan and happened to watch the game and follow his career.

 

A great kid from a great family! I'm so happy for all of them!

:jump:

This kid made me look stupid in high school. Really nice player.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.