Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky's recruiting class of 2009

Featured Replies

Yes, he was suppose to be the highlight of a classic a earlier in the season in Lex. and he didn't impress very many people including myself. Were you able to catch it? I just want UK bball back to where it is consistently in the top 10 and fighting for #1 seeds in the NCAA's. We have gotten to the point where we are talking each year whether or not they or going to make the NCAA instead of making a #1 seed or not.

 

I don't remember G.J. Vilarino being in Lexington. I do remember K.C. Ross-Miller's team from Texas playing a game at Catholic.

Yes, he was suppose to be the highlight of a classic a earlier in the season in Lex. and he didn't impress very many people including myself. Were you able to catch it? I just want UK bball back to where it is consistently in the top 10 and fighting for #1 seeds in the NCAA's. We have gotten to the point where we are talking each year whether or not they or going to make the NCAA instead of making a #1 seed or not.

 

That was KC Ross Miller....

That was KC Ross Miller....

 

My bad. KC is who i was talking about. No I haven't seen GJ yet. I hope he is much better than the current PG. KC is not the player I think KY needs to run the show and be a top 10 team.

Boyd Committed to Western Kentucky yesterday:cry:

Head. Case...

  • Author
Head. Case...

 

Thats what i was thinking the only reason he would want to go there is for playing time and to get attention for not going to a big name school

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.