Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln County 59 Boyle County 49 (OT)

Featured Replies

Final from 45th District Semi-Final at Boyle County High School.

 

The game was tied once at the end of regulation (44-44). Boyle County never led but they put up a great fight tonight.

Final from 45th District Semi-Final at Boyle County High School.

 

The game was tied once at the end of regulation (44-44). Boyle County never led but they put up a great fight tonight.

 

Just got in, and it sounds like it was one heck of a ball game. :dancingpa

Thats why I like WPBK. I can go back and listen to the replay. Who led Lincoln in scoring tonight.

Congratulations Lincoln...

Way to fight Rebels you gave it you all...

Too close for comfort tonight! I was just glad to come out with a win on Boyle Coounty's home court!

I am very proud of my Rebels. They played good, hung in there and battled back in regulation to tie the game with a chance to win in OT. They left it on the floor and it was a heartbreaker of a game to lose, but I am proud nonetheless.

 

 

To the Rebel players...

 

Regardless of our record I enjoyed watching and being around all the Rebels from Freshmen, JV, and Varsity and the coaching staff as well. I look forward to the future and I wish all of the seniors nothing but success in life. I would have loved a couple of more games, a couple of more calls, a couple more made free throws, but I love you guys nonetheless. Thanks for all you guys have given us, you guys have made me proud to be a Rebel, see you next year.

LC didn't show up tonight, and it almost cost them. BC fought hard, and made it a battle. LC has played three clunkers this season, thankfully they won this, unlike the other two against SW and Garrard County.

 

Boyle never led the game, and finally got it tied with less than :30 to play. LC dominated the overtime, and pulled the 3 game sweep. 7 straight overall against the Reb's, that ain't easy to do.

Lincoln did play some uninspired basketball tonight. They better come out ready against Danville.

I thought the switch from zone defense to man to man affected Lincoln a little, but after a couple of baskets early in OT, Lincoln assumed control of the game.

I don't think that saying LC didn't show up tonight is accurate, the Boyle Co. team had finally started to play well together the past 3-4 games. When you play a close game or lose a game your opponent usually has played a major reason in why that has happened. Give Boyle a little credit. Unfortunatley if they don't go 9 for 20 from the free throw line they win the game. Good luck to Lincoln and congratulations on the win.

I don't think that saying LC didn't show up tonight is accurate, the Boyle Co. team had finally started to play well together the past 3-4 games. When you play a close game or lose a game your opponent usually has played a major reason in why that has happened. Give Boyle a little credit. Unfortunatley if they don't go 9 for 20 from the free throw line they win the game. Good luck to Lincoln and congratulations on the win.

 

What did Lincoln Shoot from the free throw line? I think Colby Long was 1 of 7 by himself.

 

Lincoln played terrible, and Boyle didn't make any major mistakes other than shooting a poor free throw percentage. I am not taking anything away from Boyle. They played well enough to put the game into overtime, but they ran out of gas in the final frame and Lincoln turned their game up a notch in OT that we had not seen in the previous 4 periods.

Danville could win this district. Lincoln County got very, very lucky.

 

Danville could win, but Lincoln beat them twice this season, and had the best record within th 12th.

 

I would argue that Boyle County, who trailed the entire game, got very, very lucky to get it to overtime. Lincoln played a horrible game and escaped.:thumb:

I don't think that saying LC didn't show up tonight is accurate, the Boyle Co. team had finally started to play well together the past 3-4 games. When you play a close game or lose a game your opponent usually has played a major reason in why that has happened. Give Boyle a little credit. Unfortunatley if they don't go 9 for 20 from the free throw line they win the game. Good luck to Lincoln and congratulations on the win.

 

I did give Boyle credit, I said they fought hard all night. But neither team was real impressive, and as a Lincoln fan who has seen nearly all of their games this season, I can tell you that was one of the top three worse performances of the season, and they probably would've of lost to either Danville or Garrard playing like that. That's why it pays to get the one seed.

 

It doesn't matter, they got the win (by double figures) and earned a spot in the region. That's all that matters. Boyle County was a huge disapointment all year. I really don't see where they were playing better, they finished the season 2-6 with wins over KSD and Pulaski County.

 

I really thought Boyle would contend for the region this year, I never imagined the would go 0-7 in the district. That team had too many good players to struggle like that. Glasscock is a really good player, and I was impressed with the Jones kid. He should've been starting all season. I think that was another problem for BC, they never seemed to settle on a line up.:idunno:

Danville could win, but Lincoln beat them twice this season, and had the best record within th 12th.

 

I would argue that Boyle County, who trailed the entire game, got very, very lucky to get it to overtime. Lincoln played a horrible game and escaped.:thumb:

 

That means nothing whatsoever. McCreary destroyed Southwestern twice last year, blew out nearly every 12th region opponent and you see what happened to them. Just because they beat Danville twice (and Danville did beat them once) doesn't mean that they can't lose to them. Didn't Lincoln beat Boyle twice, but escaped in OT?

 

I think so. If Lincoln doesn't play with heart against Danville, the Ads will win it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.