Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood Schedule

Featured Replies

  • Author

The NKAC has nothing to do with KHSAA. If Beechwood boys would want to move out of the conferece to play a tougher schedule I find it hard to believe the NKAC wouldn't allow it just because the girls aren't ready. I would think if the girls want to stay in the D-3 conference they could. If this is true and they can't get out of D-3 because of the girls not being ready then I agree with EQUUS GREVYI that its a dumb rule they have to play them each twice.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Highlands is 3A in enrollment and they were allowed to go to 5A because there were no other 3A or 4A teams to fill a district within a reasonable travel distance.

 

Thats interesting considering Holmes just moved into 4A from 5A...

 

The NKAC has nothing to do with KHSAA. If Beechwood boys would want to move out of the conferece to play a tougher schedule I find it hard to believe the NKAC wouldn't allow it just because the girls aren't ready. I would think if the girls want to stay in the D-3 conference they could. If this is true and they can't get out of D-3 because of the girls not being ready then I agree with EQUUS GREVYI that its a dumb rule they have to play them each twice.

 

I don't think they will let the boys move up to D2 and the girls stay in D3 and I don't thik they should either. If they want to move up they should all move up. But it could possible because isn't the coaches association different for boys and girls ?

Thats interesting considering Holmes just moved into 4A from 5A...

 

Holmes would rather pay the costs of travel than have to compete in 5A. Highlands would rather compete in 5A. They were able to justify moving up to the KHSAA because of the travel factor.

I personally see no problem with Beechwood's schedule and don't really understand why just because they're having a little success all of a sudden, some think they should move up?

 

Beechwood has proved themselves to be a legit top 10 team. We have to realize they aren't a power house year in and year out in DIII so why would they move up? The cycles of talent in DIII schools vary much more than DII and DI schools.

I personally see no problem with Beechwood's schedule and don't really understand why just because they're having a little success all of a sudden, some think they should move up?

 

Beechwood has proved themselves to be a legit top 10 team. We have to realize they aren't a power house year in and year out in DIII so why would they move up? The cycles of talent in DIII schools vary much more than DII and DI schools.

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.