Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maryland 88 UNC 85

Featured Replies

Sorry, but I'd take a 35, 11, 10 performance in a win over the #3 team in the country over a win over a bad team any day.

Good for you buddy. I'm not going to argue with you about Jodie.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good for you buddy. I'm not going to argue with you about Jodie.

 

I'm not trying to argue, and until you brought it up, I didn't even think about Meeks at all. A triple double against the #3 team in the country with that kinda scoring was IMO the best individual effort I'd seen all year.

While I disagree (barely), I definitely see the argument for this.

 

Might also put Thabeet's 29/20/9 even or above this one...

I'm not trying to argue, and until you brought it up, I didn't even think about Meeks at all. A triple double against the #3 team in the country with that kinda scoring was IMO the best individual effort I'd seen all year.

 

I don't believe your first sentence for a second.

 

That's cool, I thought Jodie's was better and Blake's as well. I don't want to get this off topic though.

 

Vasquez was a beast today. UNC is soft, real soft.

You're laughing at another posters laughing smiley??

 

Yep.

You're laughing at another posters laughing smiley??

 

I thought It was kind of funny myself...:lol:

  • Author
I thought It was kind of funny myself...:lol:

 

You thought you're laughing smiley was funny??? Does it always look funny or just every now and then???

You thought you're laughing smiley was funny??? Does it always look funny or just every now and then???

 

Just when North Carolina loses to an unranked team :lol:

 

:laugh:

OK late March. Depending on the draw they will have a very tough time getting to the Final Four IMO unless they fix their effort and intensity on D...

 

Gotta call you out sometimes. :D

 

But I agree, if they don't change something on the defensive end, they will be left out of the Final Four.

You thought you're laughing smiley was funny??? Does it always look funny or just every now and then???

 

Is this a trick question?

 

BTW...Im glad to see Maryland with the W...:thumb::lol:

  • Author
Is this a trick question?

 

BTW...Im glad to see Maryland with the W...:thumb::lol:

:lol:

Coming from the "fan" who didn't know what channel the game was on :sssh:

 

Funniest thing all day, IMO.....a clarifying moment, if you would.

^I'm glad you enjoy.

 

Maryland still has work to do to get in IMO.

 

I agree...

 

17-9, (6-6) is in the "wrong" side of the bubble category still.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.