Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maryland 88 UNC 85

Featured Replies

  • Author
Coming from the "fan" who didn't know what channel the game was on :sssh:

 

So I'm not a fan because I didn't know what channel a game was on??? :idunno:

 

I forgot I was supposed to worship and follow UNC all throughout my life...:laugh:

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I forgot I was supposed to worship and follow UNC all throughout my life...:laugh:

 

For how much you talk about them on here, one would think you would at least know when they are playing :idunno:

  • Author
For how much you talk about them on here, one would think you would at least know when they are playing :idunno:

Nope.

Vasquez turned in the college basketball performance of the year thus far in this one....Great game to watch.

Make them play 40 minutes (45 in this case) of defense and the Heels are very vulnerable. IMO they will pay for it in mid March...

 

You don't see them making it to the Elite 8?

 

I agree they are vulnerable, but they should easliy when their first two games of the tournament.

Vasquez turned in the college basketball performance of the year thus far in this one....Great game to watch.

 

You love trying to stir the pot.

 

To quote the announcer, "Of course the performance of the year was Jodie Meeks hands down."

Vasquez turned in the college basketball performance of the year thus far in this one....Great game to watch.

 

:lol:

 

Meeks' performance was still much better.

  • Author
:laugh:

 

You're laughing at another posters laughing smiley??

You don't see them making it to the Elite 8?

 

I agree they are vulnerable, but they should easliy when their first two games of the tournament.

OK late March. Depending on the draw they will have a very tough time getting to the Final Four IMO unless they fix their effort and intensity on D...

You love trying to stir the pot.

 

To quote the announcer, "Of course the performance of the year was Jodie Meeks hands down."

 

1. Griffin getting 40 and 20

2. Meeks

3. Today

Nope...Hard to be sour when you're favorite team will be in the Top 10 in the country when the polls come out. How about you're favorite team? Where will they be? :thumb:

 

 

A team not even in the top 40 beats the #3 team in the nation after being down 16 in the game and they shouldnt celebrate?

 

This is a Maryland/UNC thread, has nothing to do with my teams.

1. Griffin getting 40 and 20

2. Meeks

3. Today

 

While I disagree (barely), I definitely see the argument for this.

You love trying to stir the pot.

 

To quote the announcer, "Of course the performance of the year was Jodie Meeks hands down."

 

Sorry, but I'd take a 35, 11, 10 performance in a win over the #3 team in the country over a win over a bad team any day.

1. Griffin getting 40 and 20

2. Meeks

3. Today

 

I will Second that!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.