Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Working out

Featured Replies

  • Author
I use to belong to 5 seasons when it was called 4 seasons. Loved it. Met some great people there. The pool was great for the kids when they were young. As they got older they wanted to go to the local pool with their friends. I played tennis, worked out, had lunch there and thought it was great.

 

We ate dinner there last night after we worked out and the kids got to play. It was so nice.

I used to go over there some when I went to Thomas More because we got to go for free. I never worked out there just went for basketball, raquetball, and the pool. It was nice tho.

My wife and I belong to Silverlake at $81 p/month, it increased due to the Water Park in which I will never use, I do use the in door pool when I can find a lane that is open. I am looking at 4 Season's in Campbell County and 5 Seasons in Crestview which is closer since I live in Erlanger. I need the pool facility and Urban Active does not have a pool. JD
The one in Bellevue has a pool .
Its for everything but the tennis section, which we are not interested in. Its $57 a month, no enrollment fee.

 

For a family, at a facility like that, that's a sweet price.

Its $57 a month for FF and I. ( not per person) If we want to add the family ( which is our 2 young children) its $67 a month. No charge for childcare. That's the "corporate rate" through FFs Job.

 

You can't beat that. I love Towne and Country and we are at $67, but child care is extra. The boys are old enough now that they play basketball, soccer, or whatever. They also have a Video Fitness center for kids, where kids play video games that incorporate exercise. The boys really like that.

Sounds super, wish there was something like that here. Have fun.

We ate dinner there last night after we worked out and the kids got to play. It was so nice.

 

Some of my favorite childhood memories took place there. Kids will never have trouble finding something there to keep them busy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.