Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Working out

Featured Replies

So we are finally joining a gym, Anyone know about Five Seasons in Crestview Hills? FFs work gets a discount there and so we are joining there. He was there today, but we are joining tomorrow when we can all go. Anyone ever worked out there, a member there or know anything about them?

So we are finally joining a gym, Anyone know about Five Seasons in Crestview Hills? FFs work gets a discount there and so we are joining there. He was there today, but we are joining tomorrow when we can all go. Anyone ever worked out there, a member there or know anything about them?

 

Do they have a plan to just use the workout facilities? If not, it seems like it would be more expensive than a traditional workout facility.

  • Author
Do they have a plan to just use the workout facilities? If not, it seems like it would be more expensive than a traditional workout facility.

 

Its for everything but the tennis section, which we are not interested in. Its $57 a month, no enrollment fee.

You should check out Urban Active. Awesome facilities and they have decent pricing (sometimes you need to haggle a bit with them) for what they offer.

  • Author
You should check out Urban Active. Awesome facilities and they have decent pricing (sometimes you need to haggle a bit with them) for what they offer.

 

Does this mean they will compromise on prices?

Does this mean they will compromise on prices?

 

I didn't have to, as I got a corporate rate, but I've heard that others have done so with some success. I'm pretty certain you'll be able to beat or at least match your price from 5 Seasons. It certainly won't hurt to talk to them and see their facilities.

  • Author
I didn't have to, as I got a corporate rate, but I've heard that others have done so with some success. I'm pretty certain you'll be able to beat or at least match your price from 5 Seasons. It certainly won't hurt to talk to them and see their facilities.

 

FFs job also gets a discount with Urban Active but we just thought 5 seasons was much nicer, and they have the indoor and outdoor pool. I called urban active and they wanted $29.99 per person a month plus 15 a month for the 2 kids to use the child care. 5 Seasons doesn't charge for the kids to come.

Its for everything but the tennis section, which we are not interested in. Its $57 a month, no enrollment fee.

 

Family or individual? That's a good price for family.

So we are finally joining a gym, Anyone know about Five Seasons in Crestview Hills? FFs work gets a discount there and so we are joining there. He was there today, but we are joining tomorrow when we can all go. Anyone ever worked out there, a member there or know anything about them?

 

Five Seasons is really nice. They just got all new equipment, mostly stair things and treadmills. They have trainers to help you if you need it, a concession kind of place to buy protein shakes or food or whatever you want. My personal favorite is the hot tub/indoor pool combo.

 

Also a cool place to take the kids during the summer.

  • Author
Family or individual? That's a good price for family.

 

Its $57 a month for FF and I. ( not per person) If we want to add the family ( which is our 2 young children) its $67 a month. No charge for childcare. That's the "corporate rate" through FFs Job.

Its $57 a month for FF and I. ( not per person) If we want to add the family ( which is our 2 young children) its $67 a month. No charge for childcare. That's the "corporate rate" through FFs Job.

 

No nothing about 5 seasons...but Urban's childcare facilities are usually worth the price. Your child will actually want to go there as they have climbing facilities, bball, etc. One easy way to look at the childcare is cost per visit. Would you pay them $1 a visit? Average gym member uses the gym between 15-20 times per month.

  • Author

I am loving working out. Its amazing how you feel after a work out, even though during its hard. I haven't worked out in almost 2 years. I am glad to back at it and feeling good. Amazing how much energy I have now.

My wife and I belong to Silverlake at $81 p/month, it increased due to the Water Park in which I will never use, I do use the in door pool when I can find a lane that is open. I am looking at 4 Season's in Campbell County and 5 Seasons in Crestview which is closer since I live in Erlanger. I need the pool facility and Urban Active does not have a pool. JD

I use to belong to 5 seasons when it was called 4 seasons. Loved it. Met some great people there. The pool was great for the kids when they were young. As they got older they wanted to go to the local pool with their friends. I played tennis, worked out, had lunch there and thought it was great.

  • Author
My wife and I belong to Silverlake at $81 p/month, it increased due to the Water Park in which I will never use, I do use the in door pool when I can find a lane that is open. I am looking at 4 Season's in Campbell County and 5 Seasons in Crestview which is closer since I live in Erlanger. I need the pool facility and Urban Active does not have a pool. JD

 

We go to the one in Crestview Hills, but I think you can go to any of them when you are a member. Its $57 a month b/c FF is an insight employee. I don't know what they regular rate is. We do get the indoor and out door pool which is great.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.