Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fleming County 68 Raceland 62

Featured Replies

Final. Lady Panthers have a 4 game winning streak. Congrats to them.

Wow. I'll answer my own question.

 

Emmons connects on 10 threes and has 39 points for the game!:eek:

That's what you call "strokin it, baby". :scared:

Wow. I'll answer my own question.

 

Emmons connects on 10 threes and has 39 points for the game!:eek:

 

Breaks her own school record of 9 I believe

Over 90 threes on the season for Emmons.

Raceland has lost 7 of its last 10 games. This really surprises me as I thought they would be a darkhorse pick to do really well in the region this year.

Over 90 threes on the season for Emmons.

 

Is this a record? If not, I'm sure she's close, with at least 3 games left for her this year, barring they lose the first round of district.

Emmons is one of the best shooters I have seen. And she works so hard to get open. Reminds me a lot of Rip Hamilton and Allen Iverson the way she cuts off screens. You know defenses know about her, and plan on stopping her, but her release is so quick and has such an good stroke she still hits 8 or 10 3's a game. Great young lady and congrats to her and her team.

Emmons is one of the best shooters I have seen. And she works so hard to get open. Reminds me a lot of Rip Hamilton and Allen Iverson the way she cuts off screens. You know defenses know about her, and plan on stopping her, but her release is so quick and has such an good stroke she still hits 8 or 10 3's a game. Great young lady and congrats to her and her team.

 

Really? lol

Terrific job ladies from Fleming!:dancingpa

Emmons is one of the best shooters I have seen. And she works so hard to get open. Reminds me a lot of Rip Hamilton and Allen Iverson the way she cuts off screens. You know defenses know about her, and plan on stopping her, but her release is so quick and has such an good stroke she still hits 8 or 10 3's a game. Great young lady and congrats to her and her team.

 

I'm not questioning the players shooting ability, but your math could be off just a little. 23 games played, 90 threes made, that's just slightly under 4 per game. That's a good average, just not quite 8 or 10 per game.:popcorn:

Another tough loss for the Lady Rams, Keep working girls and focus on the district.

Congrats to Fleming County on the win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.