Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 54 Dixie Heights 42

Featured Replies

Good win for the Raiders.

Edited by STRIKE3
edit Title to proper format (Dixie Heights)

Nice rebound win for the Raiders.

Was anyone there watching? Just curious to see who did what.

The game was close throughout. Ryle started to take over with about 6 minutes left in the game. Dixie was just too small in the paint to handle the bigs for Ryle. Neither team really impressed me, though. Dixie didn't have a player over 6'3" , that was the difference.

The game was close throughout. Ryle started to take over with about 6 minutes left in the game. Dixie was just too small in the paint to handle the bigs for Ryle. Neither team really impressed me, though. Dixie didn't have a player over 6'3" , that was the difference.

 

Did Pike not play then? He is every bit of 6'5.

Two offenses that struggled a great deal for most of the game. I would love to see a stat on the number of turnovers in this game, especially in the first half. It has to be a staggering number. Dixie's only offense was by and large 3 pt. shooting due to the size mismatch. Ryle didn't look very impressive either until the 4th quarter when they got quite a few buckets in transition. Ryle's outside shooting was very poor.

Did Pike not play then? He is every bit of 6'5.

 

I am not sure. Maybe he did, but Dixie was just much smaller in the front court compared to Ryle.

I am not sure. Maybe he did, but Dixie was just much smaller in the front court compared to Ryle.

 

That's understanble. I believe their front court, with Pike in, is 6'2, 6'3, 6'5, whereas Ryle's is 6'4, 6'5, 6'8.

That's understanble. I believe their front court, with Pike in, is 6'2, 6'3, 6'5, whereas Ryle's is 6'4, 6'5, 6'8.

 

I didn't see any 6' 5" Dixie player - at least not one that had any meaningful impact on the game. The guy I saw busting his tail off inside was #43 and he was giving up several inches to everyone around him. He struggled a bit at the charity stripe though.

I didn't see any 6' 5" Dixie player - at least not one that had any meaningful impact on the game. The guy I saw busting his tail off inside was #43 and he was giving up several inches to everyone around him. He struggled a bit at the charity stripe though.

 

Pike (#23) is 6'5. He is the freshman that they play. Had a decent game against Holmes and was every bit as big as Rico.

 

#43 is Pompilio. He does well down low for his size. (6'2)

Congrats to Ryle on breaking the skid. They always seem to play good D, just don't score consistently and lack dynamic point guard play. I'm glad they have to play Conner instead of us in the first round of the district.

I cannot get a read on this team to save my life. They seem to have the talent, it's just a matter of bringing it to the table day in and day out.

Congrats to Ryle on breaking the skid. They always seem to play good D, just don't score consistently and lack dynamic point guard play. I'm glad they have to play Conner instead of us in the first round of the district.

 

It's going to be very tough for Ryle to beat Conner three times this year, especially with Conner on an upswing recently.

Nice win for the Raiders.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.