February 5, 200917 yr The way to beat Duke is simple. Get them out of Cameron. They struggle mightily on the road.
February 5, 200917 yr Saw this earlier, but figured I'd let it go. I certainly knew someone else would notice.
February 5, 200917 yr The way to beat Duke is simple. Get them out of Cameron. They struggle mightily on the road. They are now 6-3 away from home....
February 5, 200917 yr They are now 6-3 away from home.... Yeah, I know, I meant on the road....They're 3-3 there.
February 5, 200917 yr The way to beat Duke is simple. Get them out of Cameron. They struggle mightily on the road. So true, and any Duke fan, such as myself will tell you that at best Duke is a top 10 team. No inside game whatsoever, and the inability to play on the road. As a Duke fan, I'd be happy if we made the sweet sixteen this year. Our best teams had an inside presence and we haven't had that since Shelden Williams left. until we get inside play, we are above average, but not excellent. The guards can't do everything. Tonight, a loss was expected, but not in this fashion. Once again, we have been exposed.:ohbrother:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.