Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Clemson Updates

Featured Replies

Clemson 44

Duke 28

 

15:14 remaining in the game :thumb:

  • Author

Haha!!!

 

Clemson 48

DUke 28

  • Author

The announcer just said, "If this was a fight right now, they'd stop it!"

  • Author

Duke with 28 points in 27 minutes :scared:

^ Enjoy it my friend.......

  • Author
^ Enjoy it my friend.......

 

Oh, I am :dancingpa

^ Brother I don't cry, I hope good things can come from losses. After watching this debacle, I hope they throw the film away, and never look back.

Sorry I had to but this is very surprising RP.

This game is absolutely HILARIOUS.....I can not wait for it to be over.....it is SOOO funny.

Sorry I had to but this is very surprising RP.

 

I definately surprised by the score, but what can you do, it's a roadie in the ACC, against a team that is 0 for their last 20 against Duke, in the regular season. Something has to give sometime.

  • Author

:lol::lol::lol:

I love it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.