Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Laughing at Yahoo

Featured Replies

Yep, bore the crowd to sleep.

 

That's unfair to say. I have no problem with BCG, but in the middle of Tubby's reign he was able to put Kentucky in the #1 spot a couple of times. While they ended up being a terrible tournament team while he was there (after '98), during the reg. season he generally maintained a top 25 rank.

 

With that being said, give BCG time. I wouldn't under the bus just yet. You do that and your program turns just as Louisville Football has (see fans wanting to torch Kragthorpe). Give it time...

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In defense, there are very, very FEW Duke fans that hate UK....

I can honestly tell you that literally every single Duke fan I have ever met (in person or on here) hated UK with more fire than I ever thought of hating Duke. I long ago let go of hating Duke as it seemed pointless (it is), but not a single one of those fans has ever relaxed their hate even for one single second.

 

I do understand it, given that these fans are all in Kentucky, so I can agree with you that Duke fans in North Carolina probably don't feel the same. But I have never had the chance to see that in person.

^ I have at that ACC tourney a few times, and I do make sure to ask, being that I am from LOUISVILLE and all.

I can honestly tell you that literally every single Duke fan I have ever met (in person or on here) hated UK with more fire than I ever thought of hating Duke. I long ago let go of hating Duke as it seemed pointless (it is), but not a single one of those fans has ever relaxed their hate even for one single second.

 

I do understand it, given that these fans are all in Kentucky, so I can agree with you that Duke fans in North Carolina probably don't feel the same. But I have never had the chance to see that in person.

 

One of my best friends moved to North Carolina several years ago. He is a big time UK fan and wears UK gear almost everywhere. Plenty of UNC and Duke fans have no problem letting him know how much they hate UK.

Neither Duke, Louisville, or North Carolina has anything to do with this thread topic. Guess this one is done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.