Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Laughing at Yahoo

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was kind of a jerk move. Why do you want love from that?

 

Hey, you had lost all credibility with me.....and you've just gained it back. I thought it was hilarious. I wished a lot of these reporters, especially female reporters who know absolutley nothing about the game of basketball (minus Erin Andrews) would be put in their place from time to time. The man don't want to stop and talk strategy in the middle of a game, he wants to be in the locker room, taking out his rage on his players.

Actually, if you look closely enough, Billy G was starting to turn green, which does nothing but add proof to my theory that he really is the Incredible Hulk.

BCG is THE WORST sideline interviewer ever. However, if it weren't for how attractive Erin Andrews was, I'd renounce the entire profession of sideline interviewer altogether.

  • Author

I thought it was funny. I sure like Billy G, I really do.

I thought it was funny. I sure like Billy G, I really do.

 

Who cares that he drinks more than a camel after 60 days in the desert. The man knows how to get the job done.

^ He does indeed know how to keep "The #1 Program of all time" out of the Top 25.

^ He does indeed know how to keep "The #1 Program of all time" out of the Top 25.

 

Well, we all know they're no Duke, but they've made a pretty good run at it over the past century. And, on a side note, Orlando did a pretty good job of that himself before Billy Clyde got there.

^ He does indeed know how to keep "The #1 Program of all time" out of the Top 25.

 

The only thing worse than "unrealistic UK fans" is "fans of schools that hate the [almost mythical] unrealistic UK fan".

You know he acts like he knows what it's like to be a true winner at the top of college basketball....BCG is a joke, until further notice.

^ He does indeed know how to keep "The #1 Program of all time" out of the Top 25.

 

Where is the sleeping smiley when you need it. :rolleyes:

The only thing worse than "unrealistic UK fans" is "fans of schools that hate the [almost mythical] unrealistic UK fan".

 

You know he acts like he knows what it's like to be a true winner at the top of college basketball....BCG is a joke, until further notice.

 

:clap: I appreciate it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.