Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova 67 Pittsburgh 57

Featured Replies

I was not saying you personally, just making a generalization.

 

How does it change weekly, UofL and Marq are 7-0. Uconn has lost once. That's pretty easy. But I do agree with you. Those three in the ACC are better. The difference is 4-12. It's not even close. The reason, the Big East has 16 to choose from. All of these points have been made over and over again.:deadhorse:

 

Two weeks ago Syracuse and Georgetown were in the top 4. And I admit that 4-12 it is not close, which I can do. Most Big East supporters can't admit that the A.C.C is better at the top. That's the point.

Two weeks ago Syracuse and Georgetown were in the top 4. And I admit that 4-12 it is not close, which I can do. Most Big East supporters can't admit that the A.C.C is better at the top. That's the point.

 

The hard part, for me, all season was trying to figure out who would be the elite teams in conference. I guess scores like this one don't surprise me because I expected a lot of balance, and beating up on each other. In the ACC, you know. We agree...:cool:

Someone told me tonight this is the last game Nova will play at the Spectrum. Emotions were certainly high. Pitt did a nice job on Reynolds and Cunningham only to have Reggie Redding go off for 18...

I don't envy the Big East, I am a Xavier fan. It would be stupid of me to envy the Big East for being better than the A-10. I just think that the A.C.C is better at the top. The top 3 in the A.C.C. are Wake, Duke and UNC. It will be like that throughout the year. The top 3-4 in the Big East change weekly, and it depends on whatever teams are playign well and helps the Big East argument.

 

This is why I told GT a few weeks back that I would make a friendly wager w/ him, but he had to pick his top 5 BE teams at that time. In the tourney they are probably going to look good, b/c they'll have a few teams win two games a couple probably win 3 and 1 go to the final four and beyond. He chose at that time I believe, UConn, Pitt, UL, GTown, and said the next few were a toss up not really taking a 5th. I would give the top 3 of the ACC the advantage today, probably the top 5 as well, but after that it gets dumb how deep the BE is.

This is why I told GT a few weeks back that I would make a friendly wager w/ him, but he had to pick his top 5 BE teams at that time. In the tourney they are probably going to look good, b/c they'll have a few teams win two games a couple probably win 3 and 1 go to the final four and beyond. He chose at that time I believe, UConn, Pitt, UL, GTown, and said the next few were a toss up not really taking a 5th. I would give the top 3 of the ACC the advantage today, probably the top 5 as well, but after that it gets dumb how deep the BE is.

Answer me this. Which is worse?

 

A) Nova over Pitt

B) VPI over Wake

C) BC over UNC

Answer me this. Which is worse?

 

A) Nova over Pitt

B) VPI over Wake

C) BC over UNC

 

What has Pitt done to put themselves even in the category? Who have they beat?

What has Pitt done to put themselves even in the category? Who have they beat?

Who cares? I know a team with great talent and chemistry when I see one...

Who cares? I know a team with great talent and chemistry when I see one...

 

You're the one who started the "their loss is worse than our loss" game.

Answer me this. Which is worse?

 

A) Nova over Pitt

B) VPI over Wake

C) BC over UNC

 

Not disagreeing at all. My point is that the top 5 argument can change and that's why I wanted you to choose then. I think you took GTown w/ UL and I didn't think UL was going to be this good. Now clearly UL is in the top 3. You wouldn't take GT now though. You also had Syracuse and ND in your tossup group for 5th. I doubt that is still true. I still contend that the conference will look good in late March b/c of the teams 5-8 giving higher seed absolute fits moreso than the top 4 who are expected to win at least a few games.

You're the one who started the "their loss is worse than our loss" game.

 

I really think all three are about the same...

I really think all three are about the same...

 

I don't two were at home one was on the road. I doubt you do either.

I don't two were at home one was on the road. I doubt you do either.

OK. UNC was worse... :lol:

I really think all three are about the same...

 

I think a loss at Nova is better than one at home against V.Tech or BC.

 

I have a really hard time putting Pitt into the UNC, UCONN, Wake category just yet.

I think a loss at Nova is better than one at home against V.Tech or BC.

 

I have a really hard time putting Pitt into the UNC, UCONN, Wake category just yet.

 

That's fine. I have reservations on their roster 4-9 right now as I have pointed out before. I know in March I wouldn't be too happy seeing Blair, Young and Fields across from me...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.