Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova 67 Pittsburgh 57

Featured Replies

Big win for Nova...

 

Got to protect home court.

Final...

 

Lets hear the Big East supporters spin this one...

 

 

The Big East might be better overral than the ACC, but the ACC is better at the top.

I can't tell what's going on with the Big East. Are they that deep up and down the conference, or are the top teams in the league overrated.

I can't tell what's going on with the Big East. Are they that deep up and down the conference, or are the top teams in the league overrated.

 

The Big East is very good, just not that great at the top like some want to think.

The Big East is very good, just not that great at the top like some want to think.

 

I think your are right. Top to bottom Big East is hands down the toughest there is. Top 4, I'd have to go with ACC.

Why does every final score in the Big East lead to a "overrated" discussion? Pitt lost to another ranked team on the other teams home court. Nova is a really talented team, this isn't a bad loss for Pitt.

 

The whole ACC vs Big East thing is getting boring. You all do realize UNC lost to BC, Wake lost to Va Tech, etc. You can find this in any conference.

Why does every final score in the Big East lead to a "overrated" discussion? Pitt lost to another ranked team on the other teams home court. Nova is a really talented team, this isn't a bad loss for Pitt.

 

The whole ACC vs Big East thing is getting boring. You all do realize UNC lost to BC, Wake lost to Va Tech, etc. You can find this in any conference.

 

Because the argument from the Big East supporters is that the Big East is great at the top and great throughout. It is one or the other, since these top tier teams are losing to the teams in the middle of the Big East. Personally, the Big East is unreal from top to bottom, but they are not better then the top of the A.C.C.

Because the argument from the Big East supporters is that the Big East is great at the top and great throughout. It is one or the other, since these top tier teams are losing to the teams in the middle of the Big East. Personally, the Big East is unreal from top to bottom, but they are not better then the top of the A.C.C.

 

It is great throughout. Last time I checked Uconn, UofL and Marq were all playing pretty well at the top. As well as Duke, Wake and UNC in the ACC. That's the way it works, it is impossible for everyone to be playing really well.

 

The thing about having deep conference, is that they are going to beat up on each other. I think a lot of the talk on BGP is a little conference envy...

It is great throughout. Last time I checked Uconn, UofL and Marq were all playing pretty well at the top. As well as Duke, Wake and UNC in the ACC. That's the way it works, it is impossible for everyone to be playing really well.

 

The thing about having deep conference, is that they are going to beat up on each other. I think a lot of the talk on BGP is a little conference envy...

 

 

For most, you couldn't be further from the truth.

 

I've yet to find anyone on here say the BEast & ACC weren't far and away the best 2 conferences. But when a team like Pitt, who has been billed by many of the BEast fans as a legit title contender gets beat it raises questions.

It is great throughout. Last time I checked Uconn, UofL and Marq were all playing pretty well at the top. As well as Duke, Wake and UNC in the ACC. That's the way it works, it is impossible for everyone to be playing really well.

 

The thing about having deep conference, is that they are going to beat up on each other. I think a lot of the talk on BGP is a little conference envy...

 

I don't envy the Big East, I am a Xavier fan. It would be stupid of me to envy the Big East for being better than the A-10. I just think that the A.C.C is better at the top. The top 3 in the A.C.C. are Wake, Duke and UNC. It will be like that throughout the year. The top 3-4 in the Big East change weekly, and it depends on whatever teams are playign well and helps the Big East argument.

For most, you couldn't be further from the truth.

 

I've yet to find anyone on here say the BEast & ACC weren't far and away the best 2 conferences.

 

That's not the point, why do so many worry about it?

I don't envy the Big East, I am a Xavier fan. It would be stupid of me to envy the Big East for being better than the A-10. I just think that the A.C.C is better at the top. The top 3 in the A.C.C. are Wake, Duke and UNC. It will be like that throughout the year. The top 3-4 in the Big East change weekly, and it depends on whatever teams are playign well and helps the Big East argument.

 

I was not saying you personally, just making a generalization.

 

How does it change weekly, UofL and Marq are 7-0. Uconn has lost once. That's pretty easy. But I do agree with you. Those three in the ACC are better. The difference is 4-12. It's not even close. The reason, the Big East has 16 to choose from. All of these points have been made over and over again.:deadhorse:

That's not the point, why do so many worry about it?

 

Sorry, but that doesn't have anything to do with this thread.

Sorry, but that doesn't have anything to do with this thread.

 

You have yet to contribute to it, so....:clap:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.