George Rogers Clark vs Campbell County 1/22

:madman:

63-43 Mcit finals,Mason played without Keith Downing,Royals lead by 25 at one time.

Although that may be true, Coach Code did take out all the starters and put the JV crew in with 5 minutes of play! :madman: Giving Mason a HUGE advantage to run away with the game.

I'm not saying Campbell would have won that game or anything, but that was a big reason why Mason won by 20.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

From what I have been told, we will not know till tomorrow what gym and time of the game.

What position does Jordon Smith play? Anytime you have a starter out of the game it changes the whole complection of the game.

Is it a high ankle sprain? Those are the hardest to overcome. I hope he gets well soon and can return to the hardwood.

He's the staring PG. He is leaps and bounds ahead of his back ups. This will have a huge effect on the game.

:madman:

Although that may be true, Coach Code did take out all the starters and put the JV crew in with 5 minutes of play! :madman: Giving Mason a HUGE advantage to run away with the game.

I'm not saying Campbell would have won that game or anything, but that was a big reason why Mason won by 20.

No reason to be upset.I do believe Mason subbed out also.Sumoroyal you around.

No reason to be upset.I do believe Mason subbed out also.Sumoroyal you around.

With about 6:45 in the 4th Nerl 3 Pointer cut the Royal lead to 3. Then in what seemed to be in a blink of any eye the camels went down 11 with 5 to play and Scott Code Subbed all starters out and Played the JV starting 5 for the rest of the game and also subbed in JV bench players during that time. This obviously had an impact on the final tally. I'll state again that in no way do I think that it would have changed the outcome but it would have altered the final score. Having said that a win is a win and a loss is a loss no matter the difference.

He's the staring PG. He is leaps and bounds ahead of his back ups. This will have a huge effect on the game.

I hope he gets better soon. I agree having a major player out can make a huge difference.

Rogers is our starting center. Hey.... this is just regular season. It will go down as a W or L in the record books and change the ranking of the teams in the region. But it is post season that matters. To look at the positive side both teams will get some valuable PT for those replacing the injured players. This could be helpful come post season.

Just hope that all the hurt GRC players and Jordon Smith gets back to 100% before district tourney time.

Still think this game will be close.