New (January 14) BGP Rankings

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Both at the beginning of the season and the first week the football kids got back from winning #17. Highlands is a solid team.
No argument there ... but there are a lot of teams that are borderline top 20. One of them, Madison Central, beat Highlands on a neutral court.

And losses to Bishop Brossart and Newport Catholic ...

They had some bad losses early, but they have been playing well as of late. I think they have won like 7 straight. As for Manual I think when all is healthy they are a top 10 team. But as of right now, they haven't showed it on the court. Highlands has beat two top 20 teams and they are starting to peak.[jmo]

No argument there ... but there are a lot of teams that are borderline top 20. One of them, Madison Central, beat Highlands on a neutral court.

In a close game in which Highlands actually led throughout and lost the lead at the end.

I respectfully disagree with you that MC is borderline top 20. They have beaten Jtown, and Clark County. Don't ever count out the team that has the best coach in the 11th region. He has talent, but may be the best at getting the most out of what he's got.

I respectfully disagree with you that MC is borderline top 20. They have beaten Jtown, and Clark County. Don't ever count out the team that has the best coach in the 11th region. He has talent, but may be the best at getting the most out of what he's got.
Feldhaus is a fine coach ... but there is also the loss to Allen County and the narrow escape past Graves County, neither of which are anywhere near the top 20.