Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Storming the Court

Featured Replies

I don't mind the fans storming the court...it's a big win so they are celebrating, I don't see anything wrong with it.

 

I don't mind fans storming the court either, I think it shows great team spirit.

They are kids who were excited over a big win. I see nothing wrong with it.

 

:thumb:

I too hate storming the court. Wake's storming the court was one of the worst executed I had ever seen.

 

Not to be a downer, but one of these days someone will be seriously injured or something worse will happen.

While not a fan of it in most situations like this, I'm sure it was a very emotional night at Wake and we know students can get very caught up in it. They were in a rebuilding mode when Skip passed away, and UNC has been all but crowned champions for 9 months. It's not like the entire arena stormed the court, just the student section and it looked pretty mellow...
Amen brother...
Amen brother...

 

Love the Avatar Dude!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

I think if your an un-rated or underdog team and you beat the #1 team or top couple teams in the rankings and its considered an upset then by all means you have the right to celebrate and show how much it means to you as a fan. If your a winning program or usually pretty solid I dont see a need to storm the court because your an already established program.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.