Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison County 82 Augusta 54

Featured Replies

Final. The Breds may make some noise in the 10th this year when all is said and done.

Congrats to Coach Mike Reitz on his 500th win!!!

500th win. Wow. What a great career for the 10th region nomad. Glad to see Harrison putting it together.

Good win. They may make noise in the District but I don't think so in the

10th region.

Congrats to Coach Mike Reitz on his 500th win!!!

 

Wow! 500 Wins!!!

 

He must be really old - lol!

 

Congrats to one of the really good guys in the 10th, who truly understands that it's a game, it's only a game!:thumb:

Congrat to Coach Reitz....always wished I could have played for you at Deming. I know the people of Mt. Olivet really enjoyed your coachng.:fire:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

How many 10th Region schools has Reitz been at?

 

I'll try to get all of them. I'm sure I'll miss a couple:

Assistant coach at Bourbon Co.

Deming

MMI

Maysville

Harrison Co.

Pendleton Co. (for a couple of months :D)

GRC

Campbell Co.

Harrison Co. (again)

Congrats to Coach Reitz on 500 wins.

He has had some pretty good teams over the years. 95-96 and 96-97 at Harrison Co. come to mind first.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.