Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eagles 26 Vikings 14

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'm looking forward to the Philly Giants game, both games this season were close. Edge goes to NYG at home but Philly is playing well and they proved today they could win without a good rushing attack. It wouldn't shock me to see the Eagles walking away with the victory.

 

You were right today...love to see you be right again next week.

  • Author
Home field is out the window? Not hardly. If the Giants were going into Philly it would be tough, simply because it is the playoffs. Everything is amped up a bit in the playoffs.

 

You are definitely right about that. I just don't think that it will play much of a factor, just like it really didn't seem to today.

You are definitely right about that. I just don't think that it will play much of a factor, just like it really didn't seem to today.

 

The Vikings were struggling to sell all of their tickets for todays game. I can assure you that will never be a problem in Giants stadium :lol:.

 

MJ, remember the last time Philly came into Giants stadium for a playoff game? :D

  • Author

I don't live in the past HB20, especially that long ago...come on lol.

 

Let's just hope for your sake that Westbrook doesn't go off like he did the last time the Giants defense played against him.

I don't live in the past HB20...come on lol.

 

Just trying to have some fun. :thumb:

The Vikings were struggling to sell all of their tickets for todays game. I can assure you that will never be a problem in Giants stadium :lol:.

 

Wait until they enter their new digs, the G-Men may pack it, but I know many Giants fans aren't happy with the way they've been treated with the new prices.

Nice win for the Eagles, Vikings aren't going to go any where until they get their QB situation under control.

Wait until they enter their new digs, the G-Men may pack it, but I know many Giants fans aren't happy with the way they've been treated with the new prices.

 

I frequent a few Giants message boards full of a lot of New Yorkers, I know they aren't happy. With that said, a lot of current season ticket holders may give up their seats, but there are around 70,000 on a waiting list ready to take their spot.

Start a new Giants-Eagles thread. This should be about the Eagles win over the Vikings.

Hate that my Vikings got beat.

Tavarius Jackson is not an NFL quarterback. The Vikings are definitely in "QB-seeking" mode this off-season. Maybe Fran Tarkenton can come out of retirement?

 

You beat me to it. Zero chance of winning with Jackson as the starter. That defense and running game are where they need to be. A good qb puts this team in serious contention.

 

Don't forget Joe Kapp.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.