Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes/Bryan Station update

Featured Replies

  • Author
It wasn't a smart thing to do.

 

 

No it wasn't, but he is far from an idiot.

 

Ok. back to the game.

  • Replies 160
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it wasn't, but he is far from an idiot.

 

:thumb:.

:thumb:
I would say it was just an expression anyway. I say that about my own kid sometimes but don't really think he is an idiot!!! Right Coach

 

It was a bad choice of words. Should have just said it was a very unnecessary action. sorry for not being politically correct. I have said it about my own kids to.

It wasn't a smart thing to do.

 

No hard feelings and I agree it wasn't smart.

  • Author

55-50 Holmes with just under 4 minute remaining

Pittman dunk. 57 -50 . timeout BS

I'd say thats about all she wrote!! Will they play a tiebreaker?

57-50 Pittman with the dunk.

 

Pittman dunk. 57 -50 . timeout BS

 

Uh oh....Holmes is gaining some momentum. Station better answer after this timeout.

I would be offended as well, but it was pretty stupid. Your team doesn't need that.

 

Is that the left hander on Holmes's team? I think ERho says he is a D-1 potential kid in previous threads...I don't see it.

In a big game you can't lose your head.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.