Giants 34 Panthers 28

Great game to watch and great game on the ground by the Giants. Ward really brought it tonight and I thought bailed the Giants out in overtime. From the coin toss Manning just didn't look like he wanted any part of being out there. All 3 of his throws in OT were just awful--thanks to Ward they didn't need him.

HB20, I just can't imagine you starting this thread. :D

Neither of these teams are what I would call "my favorite team" but I do like watching both play. Especially the way the Giants won tonight. Old school, run it down your throat fooball. That Giant O line is unbelievable.

I enjoyed watching this game as much or more than I have any all season. Putting it simply, imo this game tonight was football the way God meant it to be played.;)

There is so much to talk about.

Derrick Ward played a great game, and is 52 yards away from being a 1,000 yard rusher. That would give the Giants two backs with over 1,000 yards rushing.

Jacobs also played well and pounded on that Panthers D. They combined for over 300 total rushing yards I believe.

Eli managed the game very well, like he did in the playoffs last year.

Justin Tuck played his heart out, even though he was very sick. He looked extremely weak at times, but still was in there fighting his tail off.

I'm proud of the Giants tonight!

HB20, I just can't imagine you starting this thread. :D

Neither of these teams are what I would call "my favorite team" but I do like watching both play. Especially the way the Giants won tonight. Old school, run it down your throat fooball. That Giant O line is unbelievable.

I enjoyed watching this game as much or more than I have any all season. Putting it simply, imo this game tonight was football the way God meant it to be played.;)

I waited as long as I could to let someone else do it :lol:.

I was just happy to see some of their offensive linemen finally get into the probowl. People don't get how hard those guys work and don't get any pub.

They were terrible last night, but tonight they were awesome. I agree that they deserve recognition. They have produced around 2,000 yards rushing this season.

However their pass blocking (David Diehl in particular) is suspect.