Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC vs Scott Co 12/18 predictions

Who Wins this Dec. 19th Game 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins this Dec. 19th Game

    • George Rogers Clark
      41%
    • Scott County
      58%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

GRC will be one of the better teams in March, but not quite ready for this matchup. I'll take SC by 15+

  • Replies 64
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this game on Ch. 27 or on CWkyt?

GRC will be one of the better teams in March, but not quite ready for this matchup. I'll take SC by 15+

 

Didn't you say the same exact thing and predict the same exact outcome for the Holmes game too? :lol:;)

Is this game on Ch. 27 or on CWkyt?

 

Ch. 27

Didn't you say the same exact thing and predict the same exact outcome for the Holmes game too? :lol:;)

 

:lol: I most certainly did, and I was the first to admit that I was "pleasantly" WRONG (just mkie my thoughts about BW and Bellevue - the Jones factor).

 

So yes, I feel that going into this game, GRC has yet to prove a consistency on the floor. But being a 10th region fan, I hope I am wrong in this game as well.

 

Obviously, if you want to win the "Pick-em" contests each week, pick the opposite of me..... :confused:

:lol: I most certainly did, and I was the first to admit that I was "pleasantly" WRONG (just mkie my thoughts about BW and Bellevue - the Jones factor).

 

So yes, I feel that going into this game, GRC has yet to prove a consistency on the floor. But being a 10th region fan, I hope I am wrong in this game as well.

 

Obviously, if you want to win the "Pick-em" contests each week, pick the opposite of me..... :confused:

 

:lol::thumb:

 

Gotta love Skunk. ;)

  • Author
GRC will be one of the better teams in March, but not quite ready for this matchup. I'll take SC by 15+

 

I too wish this game was later in the season. What ever the outcome, games like this will help us be battle tested and ready for the post season.

^ I agree, this is what the young GRC squad team needs. In no way will they be prepared for March Basketball without these types of games. Win or lose, they will be taking a step closer the rest of the battle tested 10th region squads. GRC needs this type of game to be mentally prepared for the battle tested Mason County and Scott's who have played these types of games already.

  • Author
^ I agree, this is what the young GRC squad team needs. In no way will they be prepared for March Basketball without these types of games. Win or lose, they will be taking a step closer the rest of the battle tested 10th region squads. GRC needs this type of game to be mentally prepared for the battle tested Mason County and Scott's who have played these types of games already.

 

I agree... I can see us improving each game....but we still have a way to go, but come March...I like our chances.:thumb:

Gold Sunrise - will everyone be healthy for this game?

  • Author
Gold Sunrise - will everyone be healthy for this game?

 

No. Not sure if Brewer will get to play...back problems. He is a guard that comes off the bench...can shoot lights out...we need him.

Some interesting match ups in this game.

Euton - Rogers (outside: advantage Euton / inside: advantage Rogers..... both these kids are big and physical. It could get rough in the paint.)

Phares - Zollo (I love Phares but he's been in foul trouble lately. Everyone is waiting for Zollo to have a break-out game)

Guyn - Stenzel (this match up alone is worth the price of admission)

Ford - Hatton (advantage GRC)

Jackson - Williams (Should be advantage SC, but if Williams defense causes Jackson to turn it over like he has in other games?)

 

Could also see GRC putting Williams on Guyn if he starts to go off. Willimas defense is very good - especially considering his height.

 

SC coming off a loss to Holmes they may play more inspired.

 

Should be a great game to watch. Lots of talent on both sides of the court.

Ch. 27

 

Better check your TV Guide again.

Better check your TV Guide again.

 

This game is actually on channel 99 for cable customers! Not sure about satelite!

This game is actually on channel 99 for cable customers! Not sure about satelite!

 

channel 99 is on demand for us in nky who have digital cable...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.