Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Family Plan: Another Ring

Featured Replies

From NKY.com:

 

QB Tony planning to bring home seventh state title for Guiduglis

 

Technically, Highlands senior quarterback Tony Guidugli already owns a state title ring - the seventh belonging to a member of his family. But if you ask him, tonight is his chance to earn one.

 

"I feel like I still need to get mine," said Guidugli, a backup on last year's Class 5A state championship team. "I came in for cleanup time last year. I didn't even got on the field for the state finals. I just stood in front of the heater the whole game."

 

Now he is an all-state honorable mention selection and the Bluebirds' starting quarterback in tonight's 5A championship against Christian County. His three older brothers - Gino, Jeff and Ben - who combined to win six titles at Highlands, will be in the stands. It's a role reversal the older siblings are relishing.....

 

Rest of story:

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20081212/SPT030201/812120360/

Great story.

Super article. The brotherhood of RINGS.:banana:

  • Author
Super article. The brotherhood of RINGS.:banana:

 

:thumb:

 

I can still remember Tony running around at games when Gino was the man at Highlands. He's really grown up over the years.

 

Also goes to show what a great coach Dale Mueller is along with the rest of the HHS coaching staff in that they have helped develop all 4 of those young men to become division I prospects, with Gino, "Bay", and Ben already having success at the D1 level.

:thumb:

 

I can still remember Tony running around at games when Gino was the man at Highlands. He's really grown up over the years.

 

Also goes to show what a great coach Dale Mueller is along with the rest of the HHS coaching staff in that they have helped develop all 4 of those young men to become division I prospects, with Gino, "Bay", and Ben already having success at the D1 level.

 

I think that bloodlines had a lot to do with it. Their cousins were very good, and very underrated at NewCath as well. Bryan Bridewell and Robbie and Josh Grimm had good careers for the 'Breds. Dad/Uncle Dave put them all through the grinder from a very early age, and they all have the same mentality because of it. They were all very confident, hard-nosed competitors. That's 7 very good players right there.

Good article. Don't think even the Mannings can boast that many championships.

Wow, How many Guidugli's are they

Still counting up here!

  • Author
Wow, How many Guidugli's are they

 

4. Tony is the last one, but from what I hear there is one on the way....

OH NO!!!

OH NO!!!

 

I guess you can't have too many.

Great story.... good luck tony later on

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.