So who is heading to Louisville this weekend?

sportsfan41

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be in search of that "false sense of warmth" throughout the day. I'm sure a few trips to the Cardinal Inn across the street from PJS will be in order.

Indeed, I'd like to get there a little early to partake in some pre game festivities. Atleast it's not supposed to be too cold this week.

BTW, you all aren't gonna be those awkwardly loud guys are you?:argue::lol:

Indeed, I'd like to get there a little early to partake in some pre game festivities. Atleast it's not supposed to be too cold this week.

BTW, you all aren't gonna be those awkwardly loud guys are you?:argue::lol:

AA and I will be arriving around 10 and will begin consuming various beverages at 10:00:01 give or take a few seconds. Probably will start the day at the Cardinal Inn.

As to the 2nd part, no we are not those awkwardly loud guys. We are those obnoxiously, loud, rude guys. :banana: Big dif.

AA and I will be arriving around 10 and will begin consuming various beverages at 10:00:01 give or take a few seconds. Probably will start the day at the Cardinal Inn.

As to the 2nd part, no we are not those awkwardly loud guys. We are those obnoxiously, loud, rude guys. :banana: Big dif.

It's a shame you guys aren't going to be there Saturday because I would like to witness the two of you in action.