So who is heading to Louisville this weekend?

sportsfan41

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question about my ticket, when I got it they said that I could either go down to the bottom of the stands to sit anywhere, or sit up top in an assigned seat. I'm also supposed to be allowed inside somewhere for concessions and the game will be on TV in there. Am I really allowed to venture down bottom to watch the game, or do I have to stay up in my assigned seat?

I have a question about my ticket, when I got it they said that I could either go down to the bottom of the stands to sit anywhere, or sit up top in an assigned seat. I'm also supposed to be allowed inside somewhere for concessions and the game will be on TV in there. Am I really allowed to venture down bottom to watch the game, or do I have to stay up in my assigned seat?
You CAN go down to a lower section. You just can't go UP if you have a less expensive ticket.

No, you just want to know where we will be tailgating.:D:jump::lol:

Sorry my pm's don't work, so your just going to have to wing it this year.:lol:

I know where you will be. I am so sad I can't join you all this year. :cry::cry::cry:

If I have sometime I may try to come by the 6A game for a short time with Little J.