Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County vs Bishop Brossart (12/13)

Who Wins this Dec. 13th Game 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins this Dec. 13th Game

    • Bishop Brossart at
      27%
    • Campbell County
      72%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Code vs Code Part two. What do you think? I think this year will be closer but I take the Camels by 10.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take CC. By how much is hard to tell. Brossart will play hard and untill the zeros.

CCHS has more talent, but Brossart always comes with more heart. CCHS should win this game, but I'm going with the Mustangs.

51-48.

More heart? I guess you haven't seen the Camels the last few years. They play as hard as anyone. That being said, I expect a hard fought battle. If Reiger steps up things could get interesting. Should be a fun and exciting atmosphere as always when these two lace it up.

Camels 62-45

I'm goin out on a limb here and calling the upset with BB winning 52-49 in a barnburner.

Depends on where this is played really. I think if played at Brossart they could pull the early season upset. If at CC then I would go with the Camels by 5.

 

At Brossart

BBHS 55

CC 53

 

At CC

BBHS 47

CC 52

  • Author
Depends on where this is played really. I think if played at Brossart they could pull the early season upset. If at CC then I would go with the Camels by 5.

 

At Brossart

BBHS 55

CC 53

 

At CC

BBHS 47

CC 52

 

Game is played on a "neutral" court at the Campbell County Middle School.

This atmosphere is the closest that you can come to duplicating a regional championship game environment, during the regular season.

 

Last season Campbell County had their way with the Mustangs who were returning no experience to their starting lineup. This year four of those five starters will be back on the floor - a year older and wiser.

 

Campbell County certainly has the height advantage, Brossart is probably stronger at the guards.

 

Regardless of the outcome, it will be a great tripleheader of hoops come Saturday at the middle school.

 

The Brossart-Campbell Co freshmen game at 4:30pm is shaping up to be a dandy. Come early - Stay late.

 

Listen to the live broadcast of the JV and Varsity games starting at 5:45pm

LIVE BROADCAST

CCHS has more talent, but Brossart always comes with more heart. CCHS should win this game, but I'm going with the Mustangs.

51-48.

 

After having their hearts broken in last years district final I think the Camels learned a valuable lesson.Take one game at a time and underestimate no one.They are committed to proving they are the team to beat in the 37th.Their hearts have healed and B.B.is in for a good thrashing. Camels by 20.

Campbell did have their hearts broke that is for sure but i think the lack of depth on their bench this year doesnt have them as the team to beat in the 37th.

Who is coming off the bench for the eagles? I keep hearing about the quality depth they have.

Who is coming off the bench for the eagles? I keep hearing about the quality depth they have.

 

IMO, Camels need to worry about the Colonels tonight then focus their attention to the Mustangs on Saturday. The Eagles are a long way off!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.