Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeAndre Liggins

Featured Replies

What about Liggins showing up an hour before the game on saturday? Any news on that one? He played like his mind was somewhere vs. IU.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about Liggins showing up an hour before the game on saturday? Any news on that one? He played like his mind was somewhere vs. IU.

 

What happened?

^ I didn't hear about that, any word?

^ I didn't hear about that, any word?

 

I'm still waiting for an update, as well. I'm not sure what the previous poster is talking about.

http://ukbasketball.bloginky.com/2008/12/13/another-reason-to-watch-liggins/

 

Here's a link to Jerry Tipton's Blog. He is a very talented player but is he a attitude problem at UK? I hope not because the players infront/behind him aren't very good. Let's hope that he had a doctor's appointment or something. With what happended in Las Vagas I have a feeling Mr. Liggins won't be here for along time. Hope I'm wrong.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.